I am waiting for the price to retrace around the FVG area before making any decision.
My view on Brent Crude this week. Confluence with weekly pivot. Assuming if the price did not break the demand block.
My forecast for XAUUSD is downwards towards monthly S2 area 1720 before continue uptrend. TAYOR
From what I see, audusd still on downward movement towards 0.64 area. Tayor
Assuming price doesn’t break monthly pivot 1.282, movement will be upwards to R2 before continue downtrend. TAYOR
Assuming the price fail to break monthly pivot, price most likely continue to make correction to 88.3 zone (s2 monthly) before rally again. TAYOR
From what I see, oil market is on correction phase which 2 key area need to be watch. Price likely to drop to test 97 area (weekly S2 & monthly S1) zone & if it’s break next will be at 87 area (weekly S3 & monthly S2) zone before continue bullish. TAYOR
Gold midweek analysis. Based on Gold index, it seems that Gold is still bearish & crucial point today is on monthly pivot & Weeky S2. Tayor
From my point of view. But due to current situations, anything could happen. Tayor
Patience is the key. We look for opportunity which minimized our risk. As for me & crypto, im looking to Invest not trade. Will buy once reach the area. Will i miss the trade if its fail to break S1? Yes but its better then floating lose for months.
Expected movement for Gold next week For me, Blue zone is crucial before making any decision. Assuming the price break weekly R1, I see that the price will move forward to test R2 weekly & R1 monthly zone ( around 1900) which also psychology level. From 1900, price might continue to drop until S2 weekly & S1 monthly zone which around 1800 ( also psychology...
Looking to buy around 1829 area since the zone is on Daily S2 & Weekly S1. Tayor
Gold midweek analysis Overall major trend is still bullish. Minor correction on going. Short term buy estimated around 1920-1930 area. Optimal buy that I see is at 1861 - 1889 area. Still watching other asset for market dynamic.
Looking to short term buy as confluence by Dxy, gold index, Xau index, fibo & Vwap. TAYOR
Price seems to hold on the upper side. Bullish momentum still prevail. Confluence with pivot/trendline/Fibo/OB Price reaction may occur on 28 March. We’ll see what happens. TAYOR
Based on current trend & market condition, I see gold bullish before make downside to 1800 area. Confluence with Fibonacci, block & HTF trendline. TAYOR
My view on Nikkei 225. Reason to my bias is that Yen is weaker then Usd & they have a negative correlation with Nikkei so far. Also major trend is still bullish. TAYOR