$BTC | $USDT Evening Update.
Lost Monday low and the blue box. This seems to be resistance for now.
Until reclaimed, I think further downside is plausible. Eyeing to clear the lows below, and preferably close above yearly open.
Reclaim red box & this might look better.
$BTC | $USDT Morning Update
Well, revisited 33K which is now apparently resistance.
This is a no-trade zone for me. Until we decisively reclaim the 12H supply, we might just keep ranging here.
4H close below Monday Low and this will look really bad.
$ETH | $USDT Morning Update.
Similar to $BTC, expecting this one to sweep Monday low and tap the demand zone. Will re-assess there.
Lose the blue box and we head deeper. Till then, this is a no-trade zone for me.
Patience is surely a virtue.
$BTC | $USDT Morning update.
Two setups I'm looking at. Sweeping of either Monday high or low + close below/above these levels for a potential short/long setup.
Lose Monday low and blue box is next. Losing the blue box will turn this entire structure more bearish.
Speaking of the #dollar, we might be in for an iH&S (or triple bottom, whatever you want to call it).
Confirmation upon breaking of the neckline. I would be cautious with the commodities market (and #btc) if this broke upwards.
Eyeing 92.4 as potential next area of interest.
Now, careful with any shenanigans. Increase in funding, short liquidity is taken out.
Close below range high and I think taking out Monday's low is next. Will be looking at the 19K-20K zone for possible support.
No loss of the blue box yet. But what a wick! Liquidity shaved on longs. Bullish divergences on LTF.
I wouldn't be surprised if we retested supply (confluence with range high).
More chop it is until we have a decisive break.
Boring PA all in all on LTF. But let's zoom out a bit:
- As long as we hold the MID of the channel we're in, it's likely we retest the upper side of the channel if the Monthly Open is breached
- Lose it and I think September Open is likely.
Patience is key with this one.
Not sure about the cup and handle formation: it'll be invalidated if we drop below 0.015. Safest long would be to wait for a reclaim of the red box.
If not then proceed to November Open if Demand 1 doesn't hold. Otherwise, October Open.
Investing for Beginners 101
How do you build your investment fund?
There is no silver bullet to it, and it is easy when you build it across an extended period of time.
Introducing the power of Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA)! One of the easiest ways to get started.
DCA is an investment strategy...
Not sure how you can be bearish about this while we're sitting at monthly demand, confluence with the 0.618 fib level:
- If we break down from here, then the 0.786 fib and 3M Demand is next,
- Long term target on bounce is the 3M Supply.
Will keep a close eye on this one.
Can't see anything bullish about this. Invalidation is a reclaim of the monthly open.
Took a short around 604, and while the daily demand underneath us seems like good support, I don't see why we wouldn't retest the September Open.
ZRX | USDT
As long as we hold 0.4 on the weekly (no close below), most likely this will go up. Supply above looks exhausted, demand below already tapped.
Bullish confirmation upon breach and retest of 0.5$.
$BTC Evening update.
I want to see a decisive break above 19.4K to confirm the bullishness. The void underneath us is quite tempting, with 6H and 8H demands sitting right there.
The scenario is the following: short-term pain for bulls in order to trap shorts.