About meSpecialize in Elliot Wave Theory, Volatility, Price Action, Level 2, and Dark Pools | Fundamental, Technical, Quantitative | Consistent strategy for precision, accuracy, risk-reward ratio. Psychology, Game Theory and Short Iron Butterfly are my aces.
Quick swing trade idea:
- I think with the 1.9T Stimulus Bill passed, the very short term is fairly bullish.
- However, I think next week we will see quite the correction in the broader market, if not on Monday, then later in the week, and it will affect Bitcoin as well.
- I think we see 47-48k before Monday:
- but in the...
I am ultra bullish on Smart cities, AI, edge computing, 5G/6G telecommunications, cybersecurity and AR/VR. Lumen Technologies (CenturyLink) seems to be a sleeping giant that checks all those boxes. Lumen is facing a similar situation as Nokia and Blackberry as value company which is about to enter a second growth cycle, and like Palantir Technologies, it is...
I have been noticing that many promising companies that are likely to do very well in the case of a re-opening of the economy and a value rotation are being suppressed via short-selling pressure, while being accumulated. IMO, the rotation is about to happen.
The House just passed $1.9T Stimulus.
I have a good feeling that institutional bears will have a hard...
The Gamma Bubble is about to burst.
- High implied volatility on VIX... Barely moved during the market selloff on Friday. I think when indicators that usually inverse each other stop correlating with each other, investors are just completely exiting the markets.
- Over $100 Bn in bonds liquidated... Liquidity in the bond market was the only reason that I was able...
I believe that with GME... We are witnessing a complete failure of the MM to control the SP... A true free market.
It appears that the squeeze has not been squoze...
Retail Impulse Wave 3 is coming.. You must hedge in the "real" market.
I have forecasted that SPY will correct in Mar-Apr. and institutional liquidation due to another impulse wave in the BANG...
Here is a brief Elliot Wave Perspective on gold:
- Short term outlook is quite bearish.
- It correlates to bullish outlook on equities. I think we have some short term upside until EOQ1 or Q2 on equities.
- It looks likely that we are on Wave 5 which will reach a high of $2275 USD
Bullish scenarios are:
- 1900 High was Wave 5 and we are on a new motive wave (Most...
Quick technical idea:
- Will go back to 55k, at which point a decision will be made.
- Will go to 78k USD before a pullback, possibly higher.
- Another hard drop and a bear market again, like in 2017.
Today Square's conviction made it clear to me that the thesis of crypto bulls from 2016 is coming true...
I think we will see 1 million USD in the next 4 years, I...
- Critical level for MSFT.
- Bulls need stopping volume to stop the island reversal drop.
- Gap will probably be filled, even if for dead cat bounce.
- At 234~ another decision point to confirm a downtrend
Tesla has entered my buy zone from my previous short on Feb. 9.
I like to take the trades that no one else will take... That is the life of a contrarian investor.
- Jerome Powell speaks today at 10am... Market overreaction to speculations of liquidity crisis, bond yield curve, interest rates, etc.
- Tesla is still one of the most important companies
- Looking for a quick short in the morning on Boeing.
- Bad news with grounded 777 after engine failure.
- Terrible earnings, terrible indeed.
- BA has NO business breaking out of resistance here.
Not their fault, but shorts will attack. Don't be greedy either in this market. Both sides get chopped!
I entered a long position on Feb. 6, 2021, based on momentum, their promising NASA 5G contract and US government 5G cybersecurity contract, but I have been more focused on PLTR and BB. At the urging of a dastardly intelligent fellow who pointed out similarities between my BB analysis and NOK, I dug a bit deeper into Nokia, and it turned out to be one of the most...
When 400~ institutions are crowding a stock, and the biggest of names are playing MM. I want to use them as a shield, and poke out from behind them to stab little by little.
This is my all-time favorite options strategy, and it can be used under very specific conditions..
1. Accumulation/Distribution Phase is identified (Dow Theory).
2. Range-bound movement and...