BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I think it's time to make a decision. If one of the boxes leaves up or down, it can accelerate in that direction.
Long positions can be entered at 1485-1490 levels.
variant 1 or variant 2...
may be a short-term downtrend. stop loss 1529
Risk can be taken for Long position with stoploss 34.
It will continue to be priced in the triangle for now. We will then follow the 1.10 support and 1.1074 resistance points.
It couldn't get enough support to break the downtrend. The downtrend will continue.
Decline may continue until the trend line.
If it is not very keen to close the gap, he will begin to rise again.
the increase will continue even if a correction movement comes.
The downward trend will continue as long as it cannot be priced above 50 EMA.
I think variant 2 is more likely. However, it is useful to put a stop-loss just above the 2.35 point.
The bears are still very strong. EURUSD can't go above the 50-day moving average. Long position has to wait for this. But there is strong support below. We're gonna follow for a while.
bla bla bla
Moment of truth
I'm still not sure which way to go. But it looks like the long side outweighs it.
I think it has found the support it expects. It will tend to increase again.
For clearer movements in the EURUSD parity, permanent movements outside the levels of 1.1243 - 1.1160 should be followed. But my opinion is short.
Cloak is starting to fly...