ETC on its way back to test resistance on the trend line, 200ma still on a steady uptrend so i dare say we are looking good for a retest and possibly even a break out.
If we break out from current penant and bounce off a retest on the nex support i would stay in the trade and look at taking profits at previous structure around .004
If it cant break trend line i...
ZCL has seen a descent push in the past few weeks due to a future fork to bitcoin private shortly.
As history shows normally after everyone has capatilised on the coin before the fork there will be a small sell off from people taking profits who arnt interested in the fork.
Price is respecting the current support level but i believe there will be a break down soon...
I have been playing with this one for a few days now but believe we could be heading for an easy pick up here.
POWR responds well to rsi over sold indicator and always has a large % bounce of support, it is currently sitting on a heavy line of support how ever there is also a level below around 6200sats.
I have filled my bags avg in from 6800 and will continue to...
Just a quick update on QSP from what i did the other day, its looking good for an easy quick trade and possibly a long option.
I have been filling bags since 3000sats but got big buy orders around 2650 for the ultimate bottom.
If we got a sold bounce of trend support we should see an easy bullish run to 3400sats for a comfy 25-30%.
I would personally take profits...
I am very bullish on QSP and will be looking to take a couple of nice long positions to fill my bags today.
BTC is hitting alot of previous structure around 9200-9500 for the last few hours, if we break out there, it should go for a run to 10-11-12k for a big resistance there.
If btc plays out there will be some great trade oppotunities to pick up some good...
Following previous prediction fairly well although holding support line around 5000sats.
I am still pretty certain we are heading back down to previous structure at around 4000sats before another bounce back to test resistance on the down trend, this time back at 5000sats.
This time i would sat entry around 4000sats, sell off at 5000 for an easy 20%.
If we get a...
Risky buy right now, i would personally be waiting for it to bottom out on lower support, if it gets a solid break out from current trend it may got on a little run.
Overall fibs on the daily pointing more towards lower support roughly .00042500.
I would wait down there for an entry could easily get a 12-25% run on from there.
Sub has a bright future so is a coin ill be paying close attention to in coming months.
I have noticed a possible trade here, Sub broke its overall downtrend recently and has been respsecting the 8000 sat support line for some time now forming a bear flag.
With BTC nearing on completion of a head and shoulders there is a good chance of the market overall going...
BTC touched on the 9k support channel as predicted and followed my original down trend, however picked up good support at 8000-8500.
I suspect we will see some sideways movement until we hit the original downtrend resistance again now at around 8500.
If it breaks through i believe a 3 wave hitting key support levels up to 10k.
If fails to break through again a 5...
Basic TA on current lisk retracement, very hard to get anything solid on this with so much fundamental and fomo at play.
How ever its still heading north on current channel, just hit resistance on the channel again and is currently pulling back.
A quick look at lisk history and this bull run has respected the .382 fib line after every push, there for i see a...
A friend asked me to chart this up for him.
LTC been tracking sideways with in a descent consolidation area between support (.014) and resistance (.02) but in a down trend last few days.
Recently had a break out from the down trend and heading back up to the strong consolidating resistance at .02
Support line currently being respected at .018, if it sticks to its...
I did this the other day but forgot to publish it.
Verge broke the down trend pattern and formed a bear flag , respecting the support we had a beak out.
A pick up on the lower support line of the bear flag would see a current profit or around 10%
hopefully it heads to the next resistance around 717 SATS and has another break out.
Broke out of down trending channel on the .99 support line, couldn't bust through previous LH and formed a bear flag.
Price respecting .099btc support and closing in on the pennant .
If break up next resistance is around .107btc
Risky move with current btc 1.15% 1.34% movement but a pick up on current support or just below around .97 will see 10% gain to next...
Current bullish movement will touch on 9000usd down trending channel resistance.
With current lack of buyers the price will be rejected.
Once buyers are exhausted the drop will be fast back down to a strong previous support line around 5000-5200
Which also falls on a strong previous trend line and the current down trending channel support line.
I cant see...
CVC respecting current trading channel and very bullish but seems to be lacking volume to push through resistance.
If BTC continues on a sidewalk up trend and the US wake up we may see it break through, otherwise looking like a drop back to the lower channel around 3500 sats.