News has been relatively good for Palantir and could lead to a run. Regardless, we are approaching a pretty strong channel resistance which if not broken could lead to a sell off to $18.
Bullish: We are looking for a small wick out above this channel then a pullback to find support for a week or two, after we will see a strong push up and through that channel...
The markets are at a crucial spot and Powell is due for a decision soon... The chance of negative rates is low but definitely not out of the picture and if that happens, TLT will pump and HYG/IWM will dump (yes SPY too). Timing will be hard but the pressure is certainly building and is confirmed on the technical side of things.
$TLT tested a crucial level at...
No news yet but Tesla looks ready to push toward new levels by the end of summer. Currently we sit in a bullish flag which could result in new all-time highs.
Chances are we could see one last retest toward $560 before finding enough fuel to breakout unless we see critical news released over the weekend (attention toward the plaid).
Bullish indicators: Breakout & retest of orange wedge as support. If it breaks out with force chances are we could see it make a nice lil run without the retest
Bearish indicators: Sitting in a larger wedge which shows signs that we could see another retest on the downside
BTC made a descent as we anticipated, the question is do we have more room to go? Is this the end of this cycle's bullrun or do we have a 2 top cycle in store for us?
Currently, we are seeing a nice relief rally off $31k; I'd say it's safe to say $29k is in the books if we can't break & hold above $35k.
These next few weeks, patience will be key. We most...
Welcome to HELL WEEK, buckle up!
BINANCE:BTCUSDT continues to show signs of exhaustion, we've been calling it for weeks...
Bitcoin is headed to $29,000 ; We should see a relief rally off $29k, if we end up losing $28k, we will head to $23k. If we have any hope of a rebound to the upside we MUST break & hold above $28k which will prime us for our pop back...
XRP is popping off after hearing Ripple could beat the case with SEC. Considering how volatile the crypto markets have been, this news might be enough to pop XRP off to the next level (with time).
In the short-term, we will see one of two things...
We could see a light fakeout around $.59-$.6 before seeing a strong pullback to $.5 then a run back up
Palantir is primed for another run, will you tag along?
Waiting for a strong confirmation on Monday to confirm but PLTR is looking beautiful into this close...
Tag along for some Easy Loot!
PLTR is reacting to a key level at $22.59 as it looks to hold it as support. Today we seemed to have made our first test, would like to see a nice bounce Monday...
Just speculation on price action, this read doesn't consider any fundamentals on IBM
My position (bullish):
10 $138 1/22 calls
2 $135 1/22 calls
22 $150 1/29 calls
Not financial advice nor a recommendation.
DCJ | Easy Loot