Price is getting rejected to go higher, BUT also rejected to go lower. Chart shows we trade in a triangle.https://www.tradingview.com/x/DWns14ez/
I think we will make a double bottom on that triangle before it chooses direction.
4H timeframe also shows a beautifull hidden bearish divergence.
Very steep climbing channel = steep fall.
Price is ranging now for about a month and even the bullish divergence on 4h TF can't take it to a higher high if you ask me. What I see is a rounded top at the yearly high. Also a potential SHS-pattern completion is highly possible to get the bullish ride finished.
As long as we trade near the border at the channel...
I'm not so sure about the escape of the downtrendline on this pair. Because i see it trading in a narrow range at the channel border. That is not a bullish sign if you ask me.
BUT why should we ignore the rounded bottom? It offers at least 300 pips untill resistance is met again. I'm looking for a long at opening, with a TP at 1.49. From there I will see what to...
The steeper the wedge the more it plunge, GBPUSD looks like it wants to test the resistance line it has fallen from and then plunge more.
Another short pending at 1.56 for me to take this one down! See 4h timeframe to understand.
Final target could be 1.50 before coming...
This pair shows strond sign of SHS. I will wait to break down the trendline to short untill head is finished SL above previous high with 20 pips, because this is a nice downfall. Price action shows us a 4h shooting star followed by a high spin doji, i doubt of this last candle. Might also be a valid hanging man. This is a bearish sign in...
I agree price has broken out the downtrend channel. Still I'm not convinced of going long here, because of the daily shooting star that has been made.
The daily candle before this one was also very bearish and it looks like the shooting star yesterday was to flush the SL of weak bears. Also we have a nice hidden bearish divergence, if you ask me I will join the...
Price is stuck in a triangle since this year. It is making lower highs and higher lows, what will be next?
First big and clear rejection was at 0.382-fib retracement of the top from 2013 untill the low of 2015. It is likely that it will make a double top there and go down. OR another scenario is a double bottom and then go UP!
Untill now the horizontal support...
Bearish divergence in both histogram and macd-lines
Downternd channel resistance
Potential completion right shoulder
MACD also showing pattern
The only thing I am scared of is that this could be a bullflag. But we have to wait untill rejection.
This pair might rainfall, but I expect one more last push up untill MACD-channel resistance is met. Not very sure if that will happen because there is a double divergence in place.
4H timeframe shows us a nice clean shooting-star followed by a red candle. Also a nice clean double top in place. It can form a right shoulder or drop directly. Let's see what the...
The timeframe is small, but it shows me the following signals.
We are seeing a rejection here at 0.382-fibbonacci retracement
A gap in the 100 area
Very steep rise with a massive bearish divergence potential, so the 100 pip drop is likely, but personally I'm looking for a long at the right shoulder.
Inversed H&S could become a fact because of the hanging...
This pair is in a falling wedge and I can count 5 waves on it. Everytime it was rejected to break down the lower support line of the wedge, so this looks promising.
Monitor this pair well, because the daily hammer shows a huge rejection once again. This is the scenario I'm looking for and a breakdown of the falling wedge would invalidate this....
Currently I see that this pair has a little bit room down left for the completion of the falling wedge. Also we have a BIG weekly bullflag. I don't see any divergence on weekly for reversal confirmation so I will wait patiently for this one.https://www.tradingview.com/x/iqujYBQA/
Actually there IS bullish divergence on the monthly....
I entered this trade at 0.63 with sl at 0.6175, first target is at least 0.67.
NZDCHF looks like it really wants to go up. At least that is what I see, I might see it wrong..
Personally I will long this...
We have crude oil trading in an uptrend, and found support at the rising trendline. From here I expect to retrace from last fall at least the 0.382-fib. From there it might retrace some before going up more.
A retrace from 0.5-fib is also possible, that would be the end of the retrace of the freefall. But untill we see clear fall I will be hedging from there and...
Chart speaks, downtrend channel with a HUGE rising wedge completion near the channel top.
Here is the weekly chart that also shows a bearish div that might get triggered at the channel top and rising wedge.
Sell order pending at 198.1 TP could be as crazy as FIB 0.382 retracement and that is almost 2000 pips!
SL at 199,...
We are trading in a downtrend for this pair. Last drop was due to the rate cut from the Royal Bank of New Zealand. They've cut the rate with 0.25%, and that is literly not a rate cut that could do much from my point of view.
I don't think it will drop further because my daily chart shows me we reached channel support. Also there is a falling wedge in this...
I am looking for a short untill 183 area, which is point 4 of the wolfe wave. From there I would like to buy if the falling wedge in RSI breaksout north. Targeting at least point 5 and maybe even the sweet area in the wolfe wave.
Once arrived there I believe we have a lot of pips to be made at the sellof.