$GBPUSD will likely rapidly recover once the $Brexit uncertainty is over after June 23rd.
Markets overshoot in both directions especially before and after hugely historic events so we should see 1.52+ again pretty soon.
Price is at a key support level and is likely to bounce higher from here as more updates are released on the Twitter account https://twitter.com/liskhq
Lisk currently has enormous trading volume on Poloniex, peaking at over 20 Million USD in a 24 hour period.
We have been ...
The bullish trend remains intact with 17 weeks left to the next Reward-Drop we should see elevated price levels as large market participants seek to cash in on the hype and distribute at higher prices.
Free Trade Idea provided by ElixiumCapital.com
- A technical pattern which suggests retracement to lower levels.
- My theory for the fundamentals behind this trade:
- August 24th 2015 was just the the beginning of something much bigger, a shift towards risk aversion which will lead to a stronger yen.
- The ...
- Short on further bearish confirmation or short at 18050.
- RSI is below 50 with a bearish divergence.
- Price has reached channel resistance.
- Price is below the 50 MA and the 200 MA.
- Hedge fund Window dressing positions are expected to unwind next week because it's the start of a new month.
- Hedge funds are ...
- The market has made a triple top in the lowest portion of the 2011 Pitchfork and has challenged and failed 5 times at the 2120-2140 region
- The US30 has made a series of lower highs and it's moving average profile is weak.
- Earnings season overall looks weak (Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo etc.)
- Weekly RSI has dropped below 50.
- Daily RSI has produced a bearish divergence.
- The moving average profile is morphing into fully bearish.
- US30/DJIA has very bearish technicals + the price closed below the 200 DMA.
Pitchforks are a great tool and have helped me with finding trade entries. Once we get a full daily bar outside of the major 2011 pitchfork we will likely see the start of the new bear market cycle. Watch the weekly moving averages for confirmation, there is already a very clear RSI breakdown on the weekly chart.
The moving average + indicator profile of the Dow Jones Transportation average index suggests that further downside momentum is highly probable. If Dow Theory is correct, then the other US indexes will soon follow up with downside momentum.
For some reason the side by side chart didn't work, here is the daily chart showing the bearish volume divergence on $SPY.
First chart: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SPX500/RJ2TOTZa-Technicals-support-the-case-for-selling-and-shorting-SPY-QQQ/
Some additional technical analysis to support my idea here: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SPX500/ZAWefCb0-SPY-QQQ-SPX500-Likely-to-sell-off-soon/
My initial call was at 2120+, now resting at 2105 after the strong sell off in the last few minutes of trading on Friday.