About meA dedicated and enthusiastic professional combining academic background in financial consulting and brokerage. Passionate about delivering exceptional service and comprehensive support in trading with FX, CFD, stocks and other derivatives.
Joined 2 years ago
Russia, Nizhny Novgorod
This week we start with EURNZD. It shows us good tech signals about possible long movement.
So we think about buy a little part and be ready to increase the position.
Anyway, we have two plans about EURNZD:
Plan A: today during trades we're going to open a long position:
So here is another gbp pair in which we can highlight the possible GBP growth.
We have all the technical data here to consider a long with a good risk/reward ratio.
Here are our plans:
Plan A: we buy gbpnzd during todays trades and keep it until the price shows weakness.
GBPUSD technically shows us a good chance to start buying it.
It forms a divergency, it's candles show that bears quite weak about sending it lower, and so we consider long could have chances to go up to a very long channels high.
Plan A: we but today before the market closes then we watch the market how bullish ...
Here we have a good chance to sell EURGBP, this time more efficient.
It forms a divergency and ready to go lower after it takes another high.
Looks like all the stars says the same and here are our usual plans:
Plan A: So, as far as we can consider it is about to go lower and we can start sell after ...
A good chance is ahead. EUR/UAD looks good to go higher in accordance with techs.
So, today we start buying the 1st pack and then we'll see the possibility to buy more.
For more ideas visit: mercuriusam.wordpress.com
Everi Holdings Inc. looks pretty good after a down trend and now chances to go higher in accordance with earnings. Nevertheless in the light of technical analysis the chances for down trend are quite high.
So, as traders, we need to be ready to both scenarios and there are our usual two plans:
Plan A: we need to ...
Ford Motors Co: after not a great earnings and following decline, now FORD looks like possible recovering towards bullish up-trend, or a correction before a downtrend.
So, as usual we have two plans to work with F:
Plan A: today we buy a half of a position and wait until additional signals that F can really ...
Good chances for buying RBS, what is important: we wait until the rectangle is violated before we do any action.
The main reason that after Brexit the markets are recovering and one of such stocks is RBS.
At this point we are going to buy after european session starts and keep this position up to take profit or stop loss.
These long opportunities are good, but anyway we should be able to act if the situation turns back. That’s why we have two plans:
Plan A: we buy today and keep it up to 119,100 or another point ...
Molson Coors Brewing Co (TAP)
This stock performes a head and shoulders, so now we need to wait untill it'd be confirmed.
In this situation we have only one plan - to go short. But ONLY in the case of market confirmation.
EURAUD after breaking the bottom of channel looks like going back to the previous channels framework.
The situation is quite simple, we go long but, anyway we're ready to change the position in the case the situation rapidly changes.
Reynolds American INC possibly is about to violate its 7 years up-trend.
Probably it's just a correction, but even in that case it's a very good opportunity.
Two the most possible scenarios:
Plan A: sell emediately after the SE starts it's work and keep it until 45$
Plan B: we wait until the market confirm bearish ...
HAR looks live to break the bearish trend and possibly to go bullish in the nearest future.
We have two plans about it:
Plan A: we'll buy the stock after 07.27.16 trading day ends, in the case it still grows.
Plan B: in the case of significant fall we'll look for shorts in terms of correcting bearish trendline.
Tempur Perdic Inc.
This stock gives us a good opportunity about both short and long.
TPX is one of the top bullish stock of US Goods sector.
Plan A: we buy after the price violates the top of rectangle and gives us a good candle.
Plan B: we sell in the case the stock hit the top and start going lower after that. ...
Since 2013 AUD/CHF's been in bearish trend and now the trend has good chances to be violated.
So we have 2 plans for this pair:
Plan A: go bullish if the flag resolves appropriately.
Plan B: In the case of bearish resolution, wait a new flag after trendline is violated too.
In any case we'll post another chart ...