Following up with EUR/USD. Looks like we didn't get our reversal on the last call, but still waiting patiently to see when we get the pull back to go in for a buy before selling again. We are nearing a major support level on the monthly time frame at .786 fib retracement. Looking to buy after bullish momentum and the pulback. **Reminder** when the...
UJ looking to short after price pulls up to .618 minor resistance. Wedge forming on the bigger picture. Major bearish trend so i am going to expect the breakout bearish when that time comes. My last mark up for today! Have a good weekend everyone!
Not a lot of data to go off considering this is a new stock ticker on the U.S exchange, but we see nice bullish momentum, and we are in a wedge. Looking for the wedge breakout to be bullish. Good Luck!
Good Morning Trading view! EN looking like a nice short opportunity brewing. Broke Bullish trend line. Broke the recent symmetrical triangle bearish. What i'm waiting for to short is to get passed the .382 major support line. Once we break that support. We will be in the clear to see .5 and .618 major support levels.
As always if you feel my published ideas have...
Price broke bullish trend line and is now pulling back for the retest. Have divergence at the top on the 1 hour to help confirm the reversal. Divergence on the daily with a double top to help confirm the reversal. Looking to short. Good luck everyone!
USD/HUF Short. BE CAREFUL WHEN TRADING THIS PAIR. HIGH SPREAD, BUT WITH HIGH REWARD. Wait for price to break support, which will give you the sign the pair is going bearish. May get a divergence before the reverse, but just be patient. If we get a divergence, that be a perfect entry for the short as well. Good Luck!
Good Morning everyone! Update on BILZ. Still holding bullish trend line. Had a nice wick on the daily time frame on support. Shows us that buyers are still here. Looking to go long, good luck everyone!
We caught the short, but now we are looking for a buy. we found support at the bottom, and we have divergence again. Bullish engulfing candle to break resistance, and is now testing for support. If support holds we can expect some bullish momentum. Good luck!
A lot of news revolving around HEMP. As of right now it is purely "hype" that is pumping money into this stock. Once Bruce reports earnings, that is when the true colors of the company will show. From a technical analysis stand point we will be looking for a buy on the pullback.
Remember anything can happen when reports are shown for his HEMP pre-rolls profit....
GU with a bull run is not showing resistance up around the .786 fib retracement. I personally dont like how close it came to the .786 to think that there is more room for bulls... Will be looking for the divergence reversal if we get a strong bullish candle to touch the .786.
.382 for support to look for buys