Even though the big seasonal phase is over, I think there is a breakout ahead.
We see a long and stable trend to jump on here. Only thing, the big purple resistance at around 33.40 (you can see it better in the 1W chart, dont know how to get multiple charts in one idea, glad for help though) needs to be broken.
Also we see a consolidation here, even a wedge...
I was just wondering, does anyone else see a wedge forming here? Or am I wrong?
Please let me know what you think for educational reasons!
Also, would you say my S/R's are correct? If not, where should they be then?
Thank you for helping me out with this one!
THIS IS NO RECOMMENDATION! WAS JUST WONDERING!
As we see, AKS is in an uptrend.
Last correction should be over now or anytime soon.
We can see nice swings in the past and I am riding the next swing to the future. Target is anywhere above last high.
al always, do your own homework, don't trust me, am not the pope of trading =)
As we see, there is a very long trend with small consolidations.
Interesting is, entry and exit of consolidation is the same price (marked with blue and teal arrows).
Setup: I want to ride that incoming long wave. In the past the breakouts were at least 10-15 up to 40 and more USD.
Entry trigger: If price drops to entry level of consolidation, thats when I...
We look at the 1 week chart here. As we can see, we have a very strong support here, last broken in 1998 . If we look at it as a longterm channel, price will keep rising for a few more weeks / months.
Always keep in mind, the past is no indicator for the future. If you enter, I would tell you to take a very small bet in the beginning and raise it as price goes...
As always, I am looking for the main trend first, next I see a little secondary up trend, and then the main trend will take the wheel again at the resistance.
I would say in about tow or three days there's an entry to short if the signals are given.
Please always do you own due diligence and do not blindly follow any leader!
As history repeats, i suppose that soon the price will hit the resistance and then start the breakout downwards.
In the 4 hour chart we should see quite easily what happens.
Let me know what you are thinking!
As a trend follower, I am prepared for this one to go down soon.
If the situation right now should be an turnaround, I would wait for it to break the second resistance, and confirm that, and then go long.
What is tradingview thinking?
Usually I don't like this kind of setup when price is in the middle of nowhere, but in this case I can see two possible entries.
if the resistance breaks, there's a long entry, if it holds and the price bounces back, this means I will short this market.
For the very patient ones upon you, wait till price hits the top of the channel and then you could short this...
Three scenarios i can see, each one tending for a break out.
Scenario one is the most "unstable" since the breakout could be long and short
Scenarios 2 and 3 will be long.
We have a nice wedge coming additionally we got that cup already, so chances are good.
I'd like to hear your opinions on this chart
As we can see, there's always a consolidation before an breakout. Since the trend keeps going, wait for the next candle to close above the resistance, thats my entry.
if there is a sign for trend reversal, it is a good short oportunity!
give this thing a few more days, and see if its a false or a real breakout!
If its real, go and long this bad boy, if its false, take a quick short swing ;-)
To me, it looks like massive breakout after this very long consolidation.
Give me replys!