This company went through hell with the wildfires and subsequent lawsuits over the last year or two, but now seems to be coming out of that.
I like this price action and think this is a good value.
Note: We MUST hold above $7, otherwise it'll most likely roll over. We are going into high fire season which is a risk, but I don't think this company is going...
Airlines have been dumbstruck by this health crisis and many have lost all the stock gains since the financial crisis. That being said... we are still going to use airplanes right? Maybe they'll need to update health and safety procedures and spend a little more money on cleaning the planes, but we don't really have another feasible option for long distance...
We need a correction in the short term, whether we're going on to make new highs or lows. So the orange line is currently in play.
IF we are indeed in a new uptrend and going to make higher highs, we should see major support around 7,500 (which still implies -10% over the next couple weeks). And a 3-wave move on the downside
IF we are continuing the downtrend, we...
Breaking the purple support line would be confirmation of trend break, but I think it's certainly happening. We'll have to see if price action just cuts right through or not. I think this selloff might be a slow bleed.
This chart is telling me that we should start to see selling again soon.
Way too correlated to stocks and there's news of miners capitulating which could lead to a sell off.
If you're a HODLer, good for you, but don't be expecting to cash out all your BTC for millions of dollars if the way we get there is by destroying the dollar's purchasing power. If that...
Doing a lot of research lately on the crash of 1929, and how that played out. In the first leg down (similar to where I think we are today), the market fell 40-50% in 3 months, similar to now.
Then we had a snapback bear market rally, regaining 50% back of what was lost, which keep in mind means you only got back 20-25%. This took 5-6 months to play out, and I...
Missed the buy opportunity on that big crash a week ago or so.
Definitely don't think the selloff is done though.
Crypto has been moving in tandem with the equity markets and they aren't done selling off either.
Plus, the velocity of this last selloff indicates a wave 3, which implies another leg down.
(Not Financial Advice) lol
Looking for a potential short opportunity.
I think my count is sound, but there is a chance we could rally once more.
If we do rally again though, I'm gonna buy a lot of puts on this thing.
We've got decreasing volume into the last uptrend, and divergences building on the RSI.
I'm waiting for the white horizontal support line to be broken before I enter into...
May be in wave 1 of 5, approaching the final upwave of said 1 of 5.
Current target is ~$270, whereby I'll probably sell, and wait for a pullback down to ~230-240 range.
If this plays out and we stabilize in that 230-240 range, I'm going all in.
Just bottomed out right on the golden pocket. Great retracement for a major wave 1. Could this next phase be Wave 3 where the largest gains are typically made?... one can only hope, and read the charts.
I will say that I'm not sure what fundamental reason could spur this, but the price is in a nice area of support so risk/reward is low.
I will be especially...
I honestly don't know what's going on here.
Gold was down less than 1% today and yet JNUG is down nearly 20%.
Honestly I think this is a great buying opportunity as far as gold goes and the gold miners.
As the silver markets are continually depressed, yet keep showing impulsive character, I believe Fortuna Silver Mines is a great value right now. Keep in mind that we need to hold the ~3.30's for this to stay valid, so that would be a great place to have stops.
This virus has been rattling the markets hard, but don't forget that the demand for chips is not going away.
I'll be waiting for the .618-.65 fib region of price action support (green zone) and will go long from there for a nice snapback rally.
Currently sitting on a .382 fib line, which could result in a nice bounce for all those that have been bleeding in the crypto markets.
No doubt that it's possible that we could continue to the .618-.65 fib region, although this might be a nice swing trade.