About meI am professional "Currency Analyst"and full time trader. I use 2 strategies for scalping and swing trades.
Technical and Fundamental Analysis combined are behind my success story.
Join for more information https://t.me/forextechnicalsandfundamentals
I will be waiting for a good opportunity to take long position at around 0.740000.
USD continuing its bearish trend.
COVID 19 Cases and RBA cash rate possible to remain same leaving AUD value unaffected.
Based on USD weakness, I am in bullsih bias of AUDUSD.
Once price reaches my buy area, I will be watching price action on LTF to take buy entry.
GBPAUD is at critical point. I will stay neutral here and watch for next Point of interest to be hit for clarity whether we should continue with short term bearish bias or Long term bullish bias?
Please like the idea if you agree. Add any suggestions or Analysis in comments.
As result of last week economical events USD continued in short term bearish trend. It could be good opportunity to ride the bullish trend for EURUSD.
Add your suggestions in comments. Like an Subscribe.
Here mis my USDCAD Analysis for educational purpose:
- DXY respecting bullish trend on 4H
- USDCAD respected 78 Fib level
- Clear BOS on 4H
- Canadian economical outlook support CAD bearish trend
- Consolidation shows weakened buyers Strength
Why trade can go wrong-
- Rising tensions in Afganistan may turn the DXY trend around.
- Delta variant...
EURUSD is heading towards major rejection area. few possible confirmation points are':
1. Aligns well with Daily and H4 Fibo level
2. Aligns well with Daily TL
3. DXY is at possible reversal stage
How to trade this idea?
- Once we see a rejection around marked area, we will wait for break of structure.
- Once BOF Structure happens on HTF, we will look for...