As I predicted a few weeks ago we moved up very quickly through the liquidity gap in the 4000's.
This allowed price to move up 15% with very little increase in open interest on the long side - meaning the liquidity gap is still there.
1) Huge sell off when we hit 5k
2) RSI bearish divergence on 4H
3) Stuck below 200 day moving averages
We just broke out of the top side of a bearish symmetrical triangle.
When a bearish pattern, that has played out repeatedly since December 2017, breaks the opposite direction, it is time to pay attention.
Shown with volume profile, there is a liquidity gap all the way up to 6k. Once we move we move.
With this, go forth,
I am not long yet, but when I am, it will be all or nothing.
We have been very slowly and excruciatingly grinding downwards which to me indicates the strength of bulls waiting to push out the negative sentiment. It looks like we will have one last break down to $3k range at which point sellers will be exhausted and there will be no resistance left in the way of...
Gold is forming a textbook ascending channel, a bearish continuation pattern.
Volume has been descending recently as it moved higher, showing weakening bulls, with the most recent selloff breaking out of volume indicating a bearish turnaround.
1) Ascending channel
2) Descending bullish volume
3) Turnaround bearish hammer w/ breakout sell volume
After a double bottom at $83, things are looking up in the ether.
Here are the factors pointing to $83 being our bottom:
1) Broke out of descending triangle/channel with descending volume (bullish turnaround) (red)
2) RSI & MACD crazy bullish divergence (green)
3) Volume breakout
It looks to be coming down right now - $98 looks like our next support area to hold...
The break below 6k was extremely significant because we consolidated on it for so long and everybody thought it was the unbreakable bottom. So, when we broke it, it was inevitable that price would fall through many supports before finding a turnaround on the strongest of supports, which many thought would be 3k (because of its previous strength & if not 3k then...
This is to redeem myself after that last call on ETH... quite wrong - however a good reminder of why we set stop losses and only trade extremes which allows us to cut losses quickly.
Classic continuation setup here today on ETHUSD with a symmetrical triangle.
With this fear and capitulation it creates a strong trend which fill follow through its course (with each...
Looking at Bitfinex's 4H ETHUSD market - which has stabilized again after our most recent bout of tether FUD - price has risen above all previous major resistance, turned support. It fell below its uptrend line on 10/29 and bounced on a throwback to the downtrend line on 11/03 leading to its jump through the uptrend line on high volume, suggesting strong buy...
ETHBTC has recently broken out of its downtrend line and is looking to throwback to the upper side of it for strength before it bounces and continues.
This perfectly coincides with the general market action where bitcoin is leading a sell off with ethereum following and alts are bottoming/turning around currently, which may be led by mother alt eth/btc.
The end is nigh my friends, here is my analysis on which direction will be the eruption.
This is primarily a candlestick analysis, with the two following updates being a part of such as well.
1) RSI & CMF are diverging Bullishly on the daily
2) We had record breaking bullish volume last Thursday during the bullish engulfing candle.
3) 3D candlestick also closed...
1) 1D RSI & CMF are diverging hard bullish
2) If there is this many people in a short position, do you think you can make money joining them too?
3) $200 previous dump bottom
Start buying or start losing.
These past few days have been dreadful in crypto, everybody seems to be losing their minds about their side of the fence and how we're going to break up to the moon or down to doom - you know, the usual.
There was a lot of bullishness coming in to 7400 that got wiped out down to 6400 and now there is a lot of bearishness....
1) Obviously we bounced off the...
It appears we are forming an inverted head and shoulders bottom on the daily after breaking out of the current short/medium term downtrend line from 10k.
Successful break from this will lead to a trend back to 8k where we will meet resistance with the longer downtrend line,
with my best guess being we will form a shallow accumulation zone in this price range to...
This is what markets do, spin around and jump on you. I'm watching this bigger picture because its easier on my mental health.
1) Whenever Btc (markets) break down heavily like this through all feasible resistance, there is a quick bounce retrace because of how quick it dropped then it will continue down to the next major support.
AKA this is a short-term trend,...
The daily 200 EMA saves the day once again. This recent daily candle close has pushed us back into bullish territory above the 200 MA, hanging up the phone on all the bulls and starting to margin call the bears.
1) Historically the daily 200 EMA has been a rock solid support and just proved itself again.
2) Support turned resistance at 640 is once again a nice...
Well, that settles it. The last 4h candle of 04/26 led to an indisputably bullish daily close that confirmed trend continuation, shaking the bearishness of the 04/25 retrace candle.
1) We had a clean retrace from the daily 200 MA to the 200 EMA
- historically the 200 EMA has been a stronger support/resistance making this a fairly bullish bounce.
This zone is looking to be the likely last resort for a revival of the slaughtered bulls. Stand fast!
1) Weekly ATH Zone
2) Weekly uptrend that formed the ascending triangle to push the price to recent ATH's
3) Decent hidden bullish divergence
Most important of all this analysis is certainly the skill for whale watching. Anyone who has been here since the $10...
Shooter takes all, lets go.
Simplicity is best right? We're catching up on a VERY long term uptrend line that originates back at the OG ATH @ 1200.
The last two times price touched this uptrend line there was a massive bullish candle (engulfing/hammer) with incredible volume. This strongly supports the strength of this line to hold up price.
RSI is complementary...