This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
KRAKEN:ETHUSD In next few days we expecting aggressive decline till $140-145 area. Upwards resistance at $180 and high levels of BTC and required correction will push Ethereum downside. Waiting for engulfing candles at 1 hour time frame to activate the sellers.
USDJPY projection for the next two weeks. Pair made mini higher high, which we think it was false. Can't break this strong resistance level of 112.00-112.20. Waiting for a pullback until end of the week. Place tiny stops over 20-25 pips and aim reward ratio at least 1:4.
Silver is at the end of corrective wave by hitting a support level @ 14.80. Expectations in the next 2-2.5 months is to reach price levels over 16.50-16.80 area. Targeting another test of the uptrend channel . By Elliot waves method in the next 2 weeks we can see the establishment of the new trend. Risk reward ratio is also high and stop are just under the support zone .
EURUSD projection for the next 2 months. At downside part of the channel EUR hit big support and activate buyers. Tomorrow is ECB rates decision and probably the European currency will continue to gain. USDJPY need correction to 108.00 levels, that indicates weaker U.S. dollar, not at all of course, but at this moment they are correlative. By Elliot waves in past...
Before Constantinople Hard Fork we see Ethereum at bottom over $115 area. That is a very good sign that big whales want to buy cheaper, again. Harmonic analysis by Elliot Waves show aggressive impulse C wave, which will be the end of this minor downtrend. Next logic move is for a strong 3-th Wave which will lead us to levels over $400 per coin. We've got support...
Downtrend is over. We waited patiently to execute our trades @ these levels and post such a great signal @ our trading view profile. Extended 5-waves down are over. Its time for a huge pullback to the normal price and range in levels above $200+ per coin. Many traders and stop losses are already liquidated. If Ethereum -3.68% breaks level of 126.00 and continue...
Bitcoin Medium Term Swing Trade
In next couple of days our expectations are Bitcoin to drop at least 20% to levels over $5'300
Stop levels are above first time manipulation with Bitmex over $6'900.
Price action confirms price will drop significantly in next 3 days, then 1 day up /like 3-4%/ then final downwards volatility 1-2 days.
Analysis is based on 80% technical and 20% fundamental analysis. If analysis goes well - expected duration for target is 1 - 1.5 year. Reward ratio 1 to 6.5. Volatility is greatest at turning points, diminishing as a new trend becomes established.
Analysis is based on 80% technical analysis and 20% fundamental outlook. Last wave have corrective characteristics - strong and aggressive, but expected. Our expectations are for strong Dollar vs. Yen in in next month - December and start of new strong uptrend impulse, which will reach top 1 and top 2 - resistance level over 114.50 - 114.80. Aggressive breakout of...
Bitcoin in next few days needs a correction to levels over 3800-3900 - more aggressive traders could enter in long positions till 4700 U.S. Dollars per coin. Over these levels 4700-4900 crypto-currency will slow down and price action will establish the new downtrend movement. Risk-reward ratio is the magic 7.77
We all see that most of cryptocurrencies are like squirrels on extazy - volatility is huge. We predicting in next months, crypto-pair to decline at least 50-60% from current levels. First target is set up on test of uptrend line, second is over 5.00 per coin in the begining of wave 5.
In next few days we expecting increase of currency pair to levels over 1.0900. Trading idea is 80% technical and 20% fundamental. We using natural proportion laws and special method of charting trendline provided by ForexTie.com
USDJPY - In the begining of April we expecting to drop till 109.00 area and after that after confirmation of uptrend to take off in next 2-3 months to 120.00 area. Trading idea is 70% technical and 30% fundamental. Risk-reward 1:5. There are big probabilites currency pair to get in range for a while in the end of April. Happy trading :)
Euro vs. Dollar projection for this and next week. Brexit volatility calms down, market noise going to normal levels. Our view is based on 65% technical and 35% fundamental. On US open of 6-th July we expecting pair to reach new low over 1.1020. On these levels pair got high probability to change major trend on 1 hour time frame. In the beginning we expect range...
High risk reward ratio is always with higher risk but bring us high returns - it is all about patience. We're not here to take a part - we're here to take over. August we expect pair to reach area over 120.00. Be patient.