This is to redeem myself after that last call on ETH... quite wrong - however a good reminder of why we set stop losses and only trade extremes which allows us to cut losses quickly.
Classic continuation setup here today on ETHUSD with a symmetrical triangle.
With this fear and capitulation it creates a strong trend which fill follow through its course (with each ...
Looking at Bitfinex's 4H ETHUSD market - which has stabilized again after our most recent bout of tether FUD - price has risen above all previous major resistance, turned support. It fell below its uptrend line on 10/29 and bounced on a throwback to the downtrend line on 11/03 leading to its jump through the uptrend line on high volume, suggesting strong buy ...
ETHBTC has recently broken out of its downtrend line and is looking to throwback to the upper side of it for strength before it bounces and continues.
This perfectly coincides with the general market action where bitcoin is leading a sell off with ethereum following and alts are bottoming/turning around currently, which may be led by mother alt eth/btc.
The end is nigh my friends, here is my analysis on which direction will be the eruption.
This is primarily a candlestick analysis, with the two following updates being a part of such as well.
1) RSI & CMF are diverging Bullishly on the daily
2) We had record breaking bullish volume last Thursday during the bullish engulfing candle.
3) 3D candlestick also closed ...
1) 1D RSI & CMF are diverging hard bullish
2) If there is this many people in a short position, do you think you can make money joining them too?
3) $200 previous dump bottom
Start buying or start losing.
These past few days have been dreadful in crypto, everybody seems to be losing their minds about their side of the fence and how we're going to break up to the moon or down to doom - you know, the usual.
There was a lot of bullishness coming in to 7400 that got wiped out down to 6400 and now there is a lot of bearishness....
1) Obviously we bounced off the ...
It appears we are forming an inverted head and shoulders bottom on the daily after breaking out of the current short/medium term downtrend line from 10k.
Successful break from this will lead to a trend back to 8k where we will meet resistance with the longer downtrend line,
with my best guess being we will form a shallow accumulation zone in this price range to ...
This is what markets do, spin around and jump on you. I'm watching this bigger picture because its easier on my mental health.
1) Whenever Btc (markets) break down heavily like this through all feasible resistance, there is a quick bounce retrace because of how quick it dropped then it will continue down to the next major support.
AKA this is a short-term trend, ...
The daily 200 EMA saves the day once again. This recent daily candle close has pushed us back into bullish territory above the 200 MA, hanging up the phone on all the bulls and starting to margin call the bears.
1) Historically the daily 200 EMA has been a rock solid support and just proved itself again.
2) Support turned resistance at 640 is once again a nice ...
Well, that settles it. The last 4h candle of 04/26 led to an indisputably bullish daily close that confirmed trend continuation, shaking the bearishness of the 04/25 retrace candle.
1) We had a clean retrace from the daily 200 MA to the 200 EMA
- historically the 200 EMA has been a stronger support/resistance making this a fairly bullish bounce.
2) We ...
This zone is looking to be the likely last resort for a revival of the slaughtered bulls. Stand fast!
1) Weekly ATH Zone
2) Weekly uptrend that formed the ascending triangle to push the price to recent ATH's
3) Decent hidden bullish divergence
Most important of all this analysis is certainly the skill for whale watching. Anyone who has been here since the $10 ...
Shooter takes all, lets go.
Simplicity is best right? We're catching up on a VERY long term uptrend line that originates back at the OG ATH @ 1200.
The last two times price touched this uptrend line there was a massive bullish candle (engulfing/hammer) with incredible volume. This strongly supports the strength of this line to hold up price.
RSI is complementary ...
We are back with a short of every bodies favorite currency, gold! (Did you know gold is God with an "L"? HA!)
On that note, opening a short here on this very evident descending triangle fractal on Gold/USD setting our sights on a T1 of 1280, will update as we go along.
Act wisely or hodl peace ever fourth.
This little ant has some might.
- Aragon is a great project for decentralized organizations and governance (includes a court system for settling disputes)
|_> is being used and implemented by projects such as District0x.
- $ANT ICO raised 25 m usd in 15 minutes last year
- 130M usd market cap, lots of room for growth
- Token is actually used for something ...
We have witnessed a great battle in recent times, and much to the relief of many, saner heads have prevailed.
1) In a textbook breakout pattern, we have recently broken out of the downtrend line and came back to touch it before taking off again. I waited for the recent bounce on the line as there was the possibility of reentering the bear channel as price did on ...
After a long winter of consolidation the sleeping giant looks to soon spring back to life.
1) This perfect ascending triangle formed by the bottom of the bear trend and the 0.382 fib is soon to be broken out of.
2) Descending volume shows this to be a consolidation range coming to culmination (the triangle) with the direction soon to be chosen.
3) We are clear ...
Get this guy to the hospital, he's not looking so good....
If you saw my previous analyses (linked) then you will know I was consistently calling retrace bottom @ 9900 - 10k where the lower center pitchfork line, multiple intraday low, AND 4H 200 MA were all clustered.
Evidently that didn't end so well.
As trading plans work, if the technicals that a plan is ...
Netflix has formed a textbook double top coupled with a drastic drop on the RSI, showing a significant likelihood of bears taking over the short term trend.
Target 1: 0.236 fib @ 238
Target 2: 0.382 fib @208