EOSUSDT is one of that ol' school coins that survived bear and bull markets alike.
Now with quite some heavy volume (higher than during the previous High), we are about to enter the Ichimoku cloud.
Once a cryptocurrency enters the Ichimoku cloud there is the chance that it will go all the way to the other side of the cloud, meaning quite a PUMP from here.
BTCUSDT is touching a red cloud for the first time in this bull run.
Are we getting a bounce? or we will be going straight down?
I'm betting for a bounce, we are still on an uptrend on the daily and we have a bullish Kumo twist ahead.
Also, we are still above the 180 EMA on the daily and weekly.
We also seem to have quite a few buy orders waiting around this...
1000SHIBUSI is building up against the 180 EMA, is there a breakout incoming?
I noticed this pair is becoming more popular in Binance futures, so more volume could be coming in.
We are also quite far away from the ATH, and we have ranged for a while.
Now it looks like a few Higher Highs and Higher lows have formed against this resistance.
I'm opening a long...
If I have learned something in my +5 years trading crypto is that BTCUSDT can pump any time and anywhere.
We had a few strong PUMPS after periods of downtrend in this recent bull market.
I'm opening a long position right here, we might get a PUMP similar to the last one.
In the thicker lines, we can see the Weekly Support and resistance, and in the dotted...
Virgin Galactic has had a few bearish weeks but now looks about to enter a pretty good buying opportunity area.
The 25 to 14 range seems like a great spot for accumulation and the last swing low at 14.53 was bought back with quite some strength.
The private space race does not look like it's going away any time soon, and any major victory by Branson could mean...
ATOMUSDT may be about to follow most of the crypto market in a downtrend.
BTCUSDT is looking prime for a small retracement and most crypto will retrace harder.
I'm counting on this to open a small scale short.
BTCUSDT has a pretty bearish scenario overhead with the weekly support in the thick grey lines and the Ichimoku cloud.
Volume is also not looking pretty good as it continues a downtrend since mid April, with a substantial loss since the january levels (marked with the horizontal line).
Based on all this, we will probably experience a drop towards mid or even...
BTCUSDT is currently just below the weekly resistance.
A pullback is still quite probable but,
we are also quite bullish with a pretty strong uptrend, as shown by the nearly vertical pump from the last time we pushed above the 180 EMA.
The strength of this uptrend can be seen in the amount of space between the candlesticks and the 180 EMA, weaker trends usually...
BTCUSDT is at a weekly resistance level from 39K to 42K.
We also have the Ichimoku cloud just above us, adding more strength to that resistance level.
On the bullish side, we have increased volume against the resistance, which could mean a possible build-up before a breakout, also we are just above180 EMA, if the EMA holds as support it could lead to a...
BTCUSDT is below 40K again, but while many think that 40K is the toughtest resistance so far, I'm starting to think the low 39K's are the real resistance.
The last weekly candle that closed above 40K was in MAY THE 3RD.
Not only that but volume is actually lower than the last time we closed the weekly so close to 40K.
The hull suite trend indicator (the big green...
BTCUSDT has been on a WILD RIDE lately
We have formed a triangle after the recent uptrend, I think we are having a false breakout right now and we are gonna close below this triangle.
I'm mostly counting on massive selling pressure from the people that have been underwater for a while (those that bought at above 30K on the previous run.
Then some more...
BTCUSDT seems to be at support right now.
On the 15 min TF, we have a very strong support of the 180 EMA.
On the 1HR we have previous support and a pretty decent bounce.
We might do a Head and shoulders pattern with a higher high in the middle, so I'm probably going to keep this LONG position for the short term.
ALWAYS PRACTICE RISK MANAGEMENT.
BTCUSDT has been on a downtrend on the daily for a while now.
We broke down below the 50 MA on the daily wich means a very likely bear market.
Now we have pushed from the lows of 29K with a strong bounce off support, this area of support has been heavily battered with multiple touches since the drop from the ATH's
I believe this might prove to be a false...
"Cut your losses short, but let your winners ride!"
We have heard that quote, one and a million times, it's one of the first things you hear when you start trading, a quote almost as known as
"Buy low, sell high"
And why is it so important and so widespread?.
The reason is pretty simple: You need to make more on your winning trades, to compensate all your...
ETHUSDT is at resistance and the chances of a breakout look slim.
Based on my analysis, that:
2K is now resistance
180 EMA is acting as resistance above 2K
We will reenter the Ichimoku cloud and move down
I have looked at ETHUSDT in higher timeframes (Daily and 4HR) it really looks bearish based on what I have seen, (Links below).
I'm opening a short...
ETHUSDT looks like is at resistance, 2K seems to be the upper part of the new range.
Further reinforcing the bearish bias:
Below the 180 EMA
Below the Ichimoku cloud
A the end of a downtrend
I don't think ETHUSDT has the strength to breakout of the 2K resistance and a fall down to the lower part of the range (1.4K) is most likely.
ETHUSDT right now is still in a downtrend, and with a strong resistance above it.
ETHUSDT is at the 2K resistance and to further reinforce the bearish bias:
Below the Ichimoku cloud
Below the 180 EMA
Still in a downtrend
I believe we are in a new range for ETHUSDT with the upper resistance at 2K and the lower support at 1.4K, other s/r can exist within...
BTCUSDT in the 1HR has pierced above the 180 EMA, I believe a rejection will be coming soon pushing us back below it.
Price will probably go back into the area of 33K to 32K, as we continue the build-up against support, before a possible breakdown.
Based on my analysis on previous ideas (Linked below).
I'm opening a short at 35.174 with a STOP LOSS at...