Not too long ago in a previous similar Idea that didn't work out I was expecting price to go on to make higher highs and respect the uptrend market structure however price has made a reversal and now ill be looking for a retest to go short on this pair there is GBP Weakness.
Observing price action we can see HL's and HH's to display price is in an uptrend. Price has broken above the resistance zone so now we wait for a retest and see if price holds at this zone for a confirmation to go long.
Price is holding at the support zone now we will wait for more rejections to the zone to take a long position. Maybe avoid entering soon due to spreads which will be detrimental for the trade. But my bias here remains the same as a long.