If you are trading Bitcoin or took our Sell Signal we must look at when to start buying back into the market or for Short position targets. CME future gaps are usually filled. The first one which was the most likely to be filled was 29-33K which was already filled (First green box)
The second box will likely be filled 26-24K
The final a bit less likely but still...
CCIV is the stock to watch! Merger with Lucid Motors which is a luxury electric car maker. Potential for a greater upside long-term even after a large gain in price.
This is a high-risk play which in turn gives a high reward. Make your moves accordingly and wait for confirmation to enter! Much more room for upside!
Our last trade was a break even. Now we are looking at a few key areas. We are trading with the ascending channel playing off the support the resistance. If we break 1869 there is limited resistance which could give us a further bullish push and a break to the upside of the channel.
Inversely if we break down and break the support we will made a new lower low...
Triangle Formation, Potential MACD Bearish Crossover. Looking for a confirmation breakdown to engage the next set of selling for a lower low.
Inversely If we break 1860 bulls can push Gold higher. Wait for confirmation and attack.
As we can see in the chart ETH/BTC Chart ETH is forming a massive bull flag. If we break our resistance (Green Circle) ETH could make massive gains against BTC and take away some of the BTC dominance. If we break down I will look for opportunities near our green box for buying.
Here we can see ETH broke the EMA ribbon giving us a solid correction. In our last post, we talked about taking a profit of around $1350 ETH. If we close below the EMA ribbon we will continue a bear trend for the coming weeks. This is great news for people with a diversified portfolio and cash on hand to start DCA into the dips. If we start closing above the...
In our first trade, you can clearly see a break to the downside from the triangle formation. Once we had a confirmation candle this was telling us that Bitcoin could drop. The second factor was the extremely overbought RSI and a break below + confirmation closing below the 1hr 50MA. This gave us a fantastic risk to reward trade with a tight stop loss.
I will continue to hold my large crypto portfolio and DCA within the green box (If we reach this level)
For short-term FX Trades, this is a prime setup for a short once we broke down from the 1260 area. We also broke the support trend line.
ETH will be $5,000+ in the future be careful trading Crypto unless you know what you are doing. If not continue to hold...
-Bitcoin will have a correction of 30-60%
-Be prepared this is normal
-DCA into Alts when there is confirmation break
- We believe Bitcoin will keep running higher as huge amounts of money pump into bitcoin but will end with a blow off top similar to the 2017 run to 20k then blow off top crash to 3k.
- Be prepared HAVE CASH
- Wait for confirmation to start...
ETH is approaching the ATH resistance level. If we break it we have a blue sky breakout and ETH will gain back some BTC dominance and we will see historic gains. We are not buying these levels as we are near ATH but we will continue to hold our DCA positions at $150, $250, $400 & $550.
If you missed BTC - ETH can give you massive profits closing the BTC...
As I posted last week Alt Coins have a potential huge bounce coming. Now it's happening.
Where to next? If ETH confirms a break from this pendant while also breaking our blue resistance line we will see ETH taking some of the dominance away from BTC with massive increases in price.
We will see $5000+ ETH one day. Look for pullbacks for DCA. Alt-Season is...
After booking massive profits from an aggressive long from 1890s we look for re-entry. Gold has broken key resistance while also breaking out of the descending channel. For now we remain bullish looking for a potential buy confirmation to ride gold to higher levels. Plan B would be if there was an unlikely blow off top back into the descending channel. For now...
We are now starting to take some profits off the table with bitcoin as our team has bought in much earlier. Bitcoin is now getting over extending as we will expect a pullback shortly in the range of 18-22K. We see a turning point around 30-35K area
Many folks in the cryptocurrency space are scared about xrp. Prices has reverted back to its previous monthly support which can land an opportunity of a lifetime depending on the outcome of the SEC lawsuit.