WTI OIL 1D
- sitting at the key resistance of 64.00
- the low range candle indicate that we could have some short-term weakness here
- we expect price to fall to 60.00
- if price breaks below that support a continued fall to $55.00 will be next.
- CHART ON PRICE LEVEL
- weekly chart formed a higher high and according to strength and weakness table
we should expect this movement to continue.
- looking for the market to re test the area highs at 79.70 for swing trading opportunities.
- swing opportunities
- price found support at key demand zone around 0.6700 level
with this bullish rejection candle.
- we could expect NZDUSD to trade back towards the range highs 0.67800 resistance zone and - 0.67900.
- resistance at 0.6800
- closed slightly above the key highs at 0.7190,
- price expected to move towards the quarterly highs.
- if we see strong employment rate at the end of the week,
we could expect the quarterly highs to be tested.
- USD Index closed bearish last week
and we expect this to continue as price temporary falls.
- price will fall to re-test the trendline support area $96.00
- if price remains above the trendline support,
we should expect the USD to push higher from there
EURUSD started last week with a strong bullish candle that broke above 1 week range
- the price closed higher with a strong bullish candle.
- we are strongly expecting EURUSD to continue bullish trend
- indicate potential BUY for short term
- formed triangle pattern
- key zone - major support
- if we break 1.31500 level
we could move then to 1.34 -1.35 level
BRUSSELS— agreed to postpone Brexit until Oct. 31 to allow British Prime Minister Theresa May more time to try to get the U.K.’s Parliament to approve the country’s divorce deal - fundamentally...
EURNZD - Euro/New Zealand Dollar
Predicted Direction: Long
- first target was reached succesfully last week
- we expect little pullback then we will push to the next target
*updates will be available in the comments section below as price-action develops!
GBPUSD H4 - short term buy opportunity
- staying at major support level and key zone too!
- We could find a buy entry point here for short term.
- And if price break this trend line in down site then GBPUSD goes sell for long.
GBPUSD - staying at major support level and key zone too!
We could find a buy entry point here for short term.
And if price break this trend line in down site then GBPUSD goes sell for long.