Tesla started the covid bull market and Tesla will end it.
***Do not take seriously my graphs and wave counts i have no skills to do that... this is just a gut feeling and an 100% naive count, i am not long nor short although everyone rushed to short now that Dr.Burry announced his short position, around 1 trillion market cap i will be willing to take my BIG...
Where are we in time? At the beginning of new digital era but at this time the masses are all in and in my lifetime i need to time the market so i can have the biggest % return of my time-money spent. Do not be greedy with your time, spend it wisely...
To the moon and back!!! $100k coming!!! lazer eyes!!! diamond hands!!! BUY THE FUCKING DIP!!! They are selling you the dip don't you see???
Start thinking for yourself! your time=money is limited so do not waste it! the game is the same over and over again throughout centuries. The only one left to buy Bitcoin is my 93 year old grandma, yes there is value over...
I strongly believe in the company over the long term but for now i see the following
1. Income H&S
2. Exiting quarantine! people for some time will let go of phones cause they got sick of them but eventually they will return to the easiness of online-dating (cost effective/ time effective / psychologically easiness, people want to avoid pain at any cost)
1. Incoming triangle breakout reversal of downtrend
2. 50% of free float was traded in the last days, who else is left to sell?????
3. I do not think that insiders, private equities and VCs want to sell at $9, after the lock up period.
4. P/S < 3!!!
5. Debt free & $2b+ of cash!!!
5. Sweet Risk/Reward Ratio setup
6.Target price of $20-$24 over the next...
1. 3ple bottom with rsi divergence on 4h
2. Upcoming earnings with the stock already -60% from ATH
3. Low free float with high short ratio >30%
4. Insiders lock up period coming in July, i do not believe they would like to sell at these levels
5. If not inflate quarter results now! when???
Besides time, that is x10 faster on Bitcoin due to technological advancements, better global access to markets and information i see no other major differences. Our future self 30 years from now when we will be around 60-90 will sound to our kids and grandkids as our grandparents and parents right now, BTC is the safe haven!!!
Matter of fact BTC has a bright...
Last time i tried to predict this stock i was devastated but right now i feel more confident on my prediction.
1. Possible inverse H&S taking place as we speak
2. In case it is activated i am waiting to see whether that will be the top and whether we will see the formation of a massive H&S as shown on the graph with a target close to the Covid gap
3. So first long...
1. Massive cup & handle on monthly chart
2. All eyes on bitcoin! no one paying attention to gold
3. Last wave of gold before bitcoin takes over in the next 30years? *Big money needs clear regulation and access to it which will happen after the next crash
4. Regulation is still developing on btc so big players hedge against inflation remains gold
5. Asia middle &...
My key points:
1. Sap bought XM ( Qualtrics) back in 2018 for $8b with a P/S : 19.9 www.cnbc.com
2. Based on guidance for 2021 ($954m) current P/S stands at: 17.9 www.marketbeat.com
3. Descending Triangle Breakout with Apex time...
Nice gap up candlestick and rising volume... is this an initiation gap up or a short term short squeeze/ bear rally? Awaiting to see how it behaves in the next sessions around the gap, in case it half closes it and then moves upwards i am going to start my initial position and build gradually from there.
Check the following:
1. Competition is on fire
2. Semi-conductors shortage (production slowing down)
3. Chinese EVs- Spacs all down
4. Tesla announced double the expected cars sales and the stock made a 5% move and then is sitting on the same prices while the S&P is moving to all time high
5. Cathy rush to buy the dip and then upgrade her target (why??? her ass...
Bitcoin is totally unpredictable i do not try to time a correction but if i had to choose with a gun in my head between short and long at this time period (although Coinbase ipo is coming) i would go with short and stop loss to previous highs.
Gap up candle with no major news outside the Bollinger band that turns red at the close.. if this is not a good sign of a reversal i don't know what is... in case it does not plays out i will start looking ONLY on Weekly candles and charts.
All the people in the world that have a good understanding of economics, history and technology can fully understand the value of Bitcoin. I will not get into further details to support my argument feel free to do your own research on the web.
Some point in favor of Bitcoin besides its fundamentals are the following:
1. Square holds it
2. Tesla holds it &...