DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, PROTEOSTASIS THERAPEUTICS, INC. - COMMON STOCK, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
1. Strong dollar sentiment
2. Price on a bigger downtrend
Wait for a pullback to go short. Dont try catch a dropping knife. Sell if price sucks back up to that level. If price continues down well then Ive missed the move.
Obvious level for stop hunting.
Price stuck in a range
This is a strong support level, Im expecting Reversal traders to jump on and also some profit taking which will push price higher.
The weaker the pound gets the stronger this gets. I dont see the pound strengthening anytime soon.
Ill wait for long take profits at this level and then a resumption of the uptrend for break and pullback.
1. Strong downtrend line has been broken to the top.
2. 3 rejections at 100 indicates a strong bottom
3. Are of confluence. Swing point + downtrend line
Ill wait for a reversal signal at that level.
1. Resistance level coming up
2. Confluence with the red curvy line
3. Broke above moving average
1. Conflunet zone with a level and a downtrend higher low line.
2. Uptrend of Dollar this looks like a swing point
Ill be waiting to see what happens here though.
1. I dont think there will be a rates increase next week. This could cause gold to surge up.
2. Price is nearing the bottom end of this channel with 2 important levels coming up.
Reason for trade:
1. Price is ranging and coming up to a zone
How will I play this:
1. I will short at the first zone.
2. If 1st zone breaks above then I will attempt short at the 2nd zone
Reason for bias:
1. Obvious downtrend on hourly
2. Bullish USD sentiment (Most important imho)
3. FIB level lines up perfectly with pullback zone 2
4. Zone 1 is a strong level with prior support and resistance.
Reasons are on the chart
Reason for bias:
Quite a strong level coming up.
oil obviously on a bit of an uptrend here
Only entering if price reaches my level
Reason for long bias:
1. Clear uptrend
2. Weaker yen means better returns for listed companies therefore this index should strengthen?
Reason not to take:
1. clearly a range has formed. so we might get a reversal to 1640
How will I play this?
If price breaks my 16894 level then I will be looking for signals to go long.