I see an inverse H & S on the daily and hope NIO doesn't disappoint me this time. Lets see $33!!! When? Maybe some super super good delivery #'s? I'm still holding my shares and not even selling calls against them.
Strictly Fibonacci retracement and time zones on NIO. Market seems to have flipped and come September with a 50 point interest increase I think it will slow down the run. This is all assuming the war doesn't get worst between Russia & Ukraine.
With market sentiment reversing and AAPL closing above the 8 EMA for the past 2 days, I anticipate AAPL to run up to at least $165. From that point the market will either reverse and go back down or continue the trend up to the upper Fibonacci levels shown on the chart. Either way, I bought some AAPL shares today and will buy any pull back tomorrow 03-18-2022 and...
LCID had a nice break out Friday and trend moving away from the lower B-Band, seems like its heading to $69 Fib level within the coming weeks. Adding to my position here and holding. Goooooooooooo Lucid!
update to my previous idea on Tesla with regression lines. Weekly chart shows what may be the beginning of an Evening Star pattern. If so, get ready to load up on a reversal near the 830's and wait for a trend reversal.
NIO is under attack from several sides. I see it falling to a new LOW (mid 20's) after NIO day, if it even gets to go up by NIO Day.
1. China FUD & delisting fears.
2. Inconsistent monthly productions and lower than expected sales due to high priced vehicles. "Production of an economically affordable vehicle can boost sales."
3. Paid influencers like jim cramer...
Delisting fears, productions and deliveries issues all prevented NIO from running to ATH's this year along with all Chinese ADRs. However, with production ramping up and good December deliveries we can see a new Uptrend. I think post NIO day will see a heavy pull back due to tax harvesting, as those who made gains and bought back in and held throughout the year...
Inverse Head & Shoulders on the 4H chart, but with earnings coming up on Monday 11-15-2021 can it rally up to $57 next week or will it pull back to $38?
We might see a pullback on Monday ( I will buy the dip ) due to the Bearish Harami it formed on Friday, but after hours earnings can make it rally. You willing to taker a risk? I am.