As I said earlier today, we held the VAH and we were expecting higher.
We also reclaimed the VWAP which was a nice confirmation of the strength of the move and something I told you to look at as well.
Our target was 40.5k and was totally smashed.
Next level to look for : we have a fib golden pocket from 42.8k to 43.8k which is in confluence with the 1 to 1 fib...
BTC dropped and bounced perfectly off the VAH at 38,345
We also had a trendline that crossed this level at this time, giving us nice confluence for a long.
We could still drop to the fib golden pocket just below the VAH, but for now looks like we are heading higher.
We would like to see a reclaim of the VWAP for a confirmation of more upside with the daily at...
In my last idea, I told you to watch the levels that were on my chart, as I believed they were the most important ones, and 40.5k was one of them (and our final target).
We rejected off this level beautifully for a 9% drop, and we are back below the VAH.
We now have the fib golden pocket at 36.1-36.5k as support, if we break it daily is next at 35.3, then POC,...
Tomorrow we are getting a big CME gap due to the nice move to the upside on the weekend, and we have a few things to note.
I have left the most important levels on my chart that you want to look at.
The POC has just moved up to 34,110
The low of the CME gap is going to be around 32,480 and we have 2 scenarios :
1) We continue on moving up, and everyone who is...
BTC broke out nicely of the range that we were expecting to form after the short squeeze on the 21st of July.
As I said before, I expect a bit higher now that we reclaimed the POC and daily at 32,862
The levels are the same and marked on my chart.
However, this idea is not to talk about targets but about volume. As you can see, even though we saw nice momentum...
Shortly after my update, BTC did a swing failure pattern of the VAL, again touching the daily at 32,862 almost to the exact dollar, then coming back down to close under the VAL.
Price now also closed below the VAL on the 4H chart, completing the SFP on a HTF as well.
Now I expect consolidation until tomorrow, so I wouldn't look for trades until tomorrow, as I...
After this very strong move to the upside (short squeeze), BTC reached the resistance area at the weekly and the VAL and rejected the VAL almost to the exact dollar, also forming a double top with the 18th of July.
Now we are getting a nice pullback, but I wouldn't look for shorts as this move is pretty be strong.
We have nice support from 31.1 to 31.5k which we...
BTC has lost the 30k support area and is now sitting at around 29k
We don't seem to have a lot of buying power here so I expect lower still.
However if we do reverse we want 30.4k to be reclaimed before looking for higher.
Areas that we want to look for longs are 28.7k, 28k, 26k, and we have a fib golden pocket from 24.5 to 27.1k
What we want to see on the...
BTC lost the weekly level which was the invalidation for the long.
Now, we are back at the 31k region and we have 3 scenarios in my opinion:
- We bounce back up from here (near the 0.618)
- We take the lows for a SFP and head back up (for ex drop to 31.4k then reverse)
- We break this level and head to 30k
For now, we just wait for the reaction at this...
31.5k held nicely as support, and was a level mentioned in many of my previous ideas as a level where we had many confluences.
We bounced off 31.5k, reclaimed weekly, retested it (long entry), reclaimed the VAL and now reclaimed daily open, which is very bullish.
If we hold above those levels, 31.5k has a nice chance of being the bottom of this 55 days-ish...
BTC reached a nice level of confluence at 31k but is not looking very good in my opinion, so we could see a break of this level soon.
However if we hold it and reclaim the weekly at 32290 we will look for longs.
Next level is the daily at 30387 which is also very important and we have got nice reactions off this level in the past.
If we break it we could start...
ETH is trying to find support at the daily level at 1982 which is in confluence with the fib golden pocket.
If we lose this important level we could see a quick drop to the next daily at 1810 and if we lose that we have the weekly below it.
And with BTC possibly having a bit more downside, this move to the next daily is very likely.
If we bounce we could be...
As I said in my last post, if we break back above 33.5k look for a move to 34.5-35k, this is what we are getting now with BTC which pushed to the POC at 34.6k and is rejecting it.
Now BTC is in a mini range, with the POC being the top of the range and the old golden fib pocket (33.9-34k) which was resistance and is now support (low of the range).
Now we wait for...
BTC just did the exact same thing that it did on the 7th of July : wicked above the fib golden pocket, pushed down, then pushed a 2nd time above it to form a double top and then dump, literally the exact same PA.
Now we want BTC to stay below 33.5k, and our 1st target is the weekly at 32.3k, and if we break it our 2nd target is 31.4k to 31.8k (we have a lot of...
BTC rejected the golden fib that I gave yesterday in my update, broke below the daily open which was at 34,213 and just dumped from there to be honest.
We retested the daily at 33.5k giving you another chance to short if you missed the golden fib higher.
Now we are sitting at the weekly, and if we break below it we would look for the 31.5-31.8k area, and if we...
We are still range bound, and BTC is in a parallel channel.
We have intraday support at 33.5k and resistance at the 37k region.
You can see how yesterday BTC held the channel pretty well and also bounced off the daily open at 33,690 giving us a nice trade for a move back to the local golden fib which is now getting rejected.
All other levels are still the same...
BTC rejected the POC at 35.8k mentioned in my last post
Now we are heading down towards the rising support which I expect to break, if we do, we will look for a move back to the weekly at 32.3k, and then the daily at 31.6k which is in confluence with the golden fib level.
However if we bounce, the resistance is still the 36.5-38k area
ETH broke above the daily resistance at 2278 (mentioned in my last ETH update) which was rejected a couple of days ago.
Now, we hit the 0.618 of the fib extension and ETH is pulling back.
Next target is the POC at 2560 which is in confluence with the 1 of the fib extension
However, if we break below the daily at 2096, we would turn bearish and expect lower.