so thast's basically what I'm thinking is a possible short play:
- we reached the daily 0.61 fib retracement lvl which is for most cryptos a good point for a retracement
- went super parabolic the last days without bigger retracements
- all indicators are overbought but with a little space to jump to 13.4k USDT
- we already have some bigger volume...
currently watching TRX sitting in an interesting position and ready to break out. Indicators are bullish, price near resistance line and close to break out. Resistance lines (red) indicate possible targets and rebuy zones.
i'm currently watching XRP which is in an interesting position in my opinion.
XRP hasn't moved much so far, still inside the correction triangle and nearing the end of it.
Indicators on 4h gives me a little hope for a breakout-trading option.
BTC needs to remain stable or better bullish to boost it.
due to the solid BTC bounce, some ALTS are now getting back to life. I'm currently watching Lisk performing a good breakout move, currently testing support at old resistance line.
If the support holds and BTC remains stable or even bullish, my bullish trading-plan can be seen in the chart.
currently watching PIVX in an interesting position.
If BTC remains stable, we could perform a breakout-trade here in my opinion with a solid Rist/Reward Ratio.
Volume catched a little bit up the last days, so we might had an accumulation , but overall volume is still pretty low.
currently watching XRP approaching an interesting area where we might see signals for the next bigger move:
Outbreak and retest of 0.45$ resistance, retracement down to 0.37$ and final test of 0.58$ resistance.
Possible if BTC remains at least stable or bullish.
Fail to break upside leading to a sellof and drop down to approx....
this is my View on Eth/USD based on Kraken (more historical data), after I had a smaller bullish play with profit but now again signs are a lot more bearish and we came to a very strong support level:
As you can see on the left chart (weekly), we are now at a very strong, several tested support area and had a clear stop of dropping there till...
ADA is currently ranging a bit and market has to decide the direction of the next movement.
It will be affect by the BTC market, but ADA has a good potential to bounce from here or the next lower support line. More drop will result in a heavy sell of and finding support in between or the lowest support line.
Good entry would be the breakout of the ranging area or...
My view on XRP, located in a falling wedge but a clear entry signal is still missing.
I marked the support levels i would expect a bounce and possible entry level together we a potential target area.
Heavily depends on BTC market, but XRP might get a run as soon as money flows back into altcoins.
We had a bullish div on RSI but no reactivation of bullish...
after the huge correction, Eth seems to have found some support and might retest upper resistances.
I spotted a RSI bullish div on daily time frame which might lead to a final retest of the ~320$ or even ~340$ resistance.
But currently everything depends on BTC, so bearish BTC movements will lead to an invalidation of this idea most likely.Also rejection of...
here my (very early) inv. H&S pattern idea which will takes as as a first step down to 7.7-7.8k$ forming the right shoulder and then back again to 8.6k $ breaking the neckline with a final target at around 10k $. Volume also supports the idea till now.
4h RSI getting overbought, lower breakout support havent tested till now, stoch. RSI giving sell...
We have two possible ways to go here:
Bullish breakout of the falling wedge and retest of upper resistance.
Retest of triangle Support
Dropping out of the wedge and retest the support of the triangle.
- MACD seems to cross bearish again
- RSI still not oversold
- Volume decreasing
- Dropped below EMA 100
+ EMA 50 tested
Bitcoin reached the log-downtrendchannel which also means a retracement of 61% of the drop so we will face a solid resistance around this level. I expect some flowing here at this level to check the resistance.
I still have in mind we need to retest lower support, even the lowest support wasnt retested on the current cycle.
Breakout confirmed at 10.000$, volume...