BAJAJ Electricals, is under going good process of Wyckoff's accumulation & re-accumulation phase.
1) The stock trapped sellers on a down move, and regained from the bottom
2) When it was falling, an immediate support from the buyers, known as stopping volume (A Volume which stops the bear trend) came under play. You can clearly see that it helped BAJAJ...
Tataelxsi, has drying volume as the market moves down. Which is the symbol of weakness.
Though we did not have, strength returning lets check for tomorrows trade to see if the strength returns.
If the strength returns, this is Bullish.
Jindal steel was in a down trend before the last week. Last week had some up move, we are going to analyze it.
1) We had couple of volume divergence, while the stock is progressing downwards. which shows that there is exhaustion of sellers or lack of supply.
2) We got a slighter increase in volume on the last leg, but the stock failed to close on the down...
1) After a strong up move there was a huge volume but the spread was minimal. but yet the price managed to close in the middle. It could have been the buyers re-entry point
2) There should be a follow through in the up move, but the stock went up without any volume, this can be either buyers withdrawn from the accumulation or the previous volume shall be sellers...