1. Grey box represents a bullish bat pattern buy zone (I don't trade harmonics anymore just added it as confluence)
2. Price has spiked down on the 15 minute of a central TMA band & Lazy TMA Band & ADR % based price channel (MT4 indicator setup I use to trade)
3. In conjunction with above the central Daily Pivot Point is stepping up and price has pulled beneath...
1. Price in an overextended zone on the 4HR time frame, with entry criteria on the 5 minute met.
2. Price has not closed above the prior short swing point.
3. RR is over a 1.5 at time of entry.
4. If the current bar closes above the white line starting at the 5 minute and making its way up, the trade will be cut short. Otherwise it shall run until stop loss or...
1. Price has provided entry criteria on the 5 minute in an over extended area of price for the EURUSD.
2. The price at which entry was satisfied was below the prior short swing, this allows the entry to be taken.
3. Price closed below the white line at 1.19133 on every time frame from the 5 minute up to the Weekly after entry, contrary would require the trade to...
Taking EURCHF short on the 4HR, entry taken on the 5 minute. Trade will be cut short before stop loss if the higher time frames close above the white line which will create a higher close invalidating the setup.
Setup is producing a 1:3 RR with tight yet realistic stop. I am currently Long EURCHF on a Daily setup so expect this to be a higher time frame pullback...
EURNZD - 1/2HR Bullish Bat
This one is still fumbling around in the PRZ on the lower time frames, correlating pairs are showing bullish setups, so could potentially consolidate until it finds a catalyst.