1) By referring to 30min time frame, current support is built at 0.29
2) I would say strong support at 0.285/0.28 area. Cut loss below that. depend on your risk.
3) Multiple volume and price spike in recent days shows the price volume in action for this counter.
4) Price decreasing with low volume indicates this counter is still valid to continue uptrend.
1) There are volume spike in this counter. Highest in its history.
2) Current price range is around the lowest price. All time low around 0.975.
3) Overall, this counter is still downtrend but worth to monitor closely due to its volume this past few days.
4) Current support at 1.25, and last support at 1.205
1) Based on previous pattern, Rohas will retrace to 0.67 and build support around this area before making higher high.
2) Monitor at this retracement if it happen.
3) If continue to go higher without retracement, 0.71 is the resistance.
1) Focus currently at support triangle uptrend line area
2) Entry at this price and set cut loss if break the line. (strict cut loss)
3) Looking at the 8/11 volume, possible to rebound next week
4) Resistance at 0.395.
5) Higher reward compared to risk.
1) Success has potential to go higher as it seems rebound from uptrend triangle line at 0.94
2) If can break 1.04 with volume, highly likely to go higher and forming higher high , higher low and so on.
3) Reward is higher compared to risk.
1) If can break EMA200 and red cloud of ichimoku, can consider to entry
2) Must support with volume
3) Vol increase for past few days.
4) Small volume selling after price and vol spike on 10/7..somebody will try to pushup this counter
5) Resistance 0.23
1) Again, this stock shows same pattern
2) Very dangerous and uncertain.
3) Long tail and today close price is 0.19..above support line at 0.175
4) Is the same pattern will be formed same as previous?
5) Its time to enter..low risk compared at top
6) But this time, selling volume is the highest compared to its history
7) Strict cut loss if below 0.175
1) Short term candle pattern shows a price increasing from support 0.405. Its strong support.
2) EMA20 is facing upwards and possible to cross EMA50. Bullish signal.
3) If can break the white line , its breakout of midterm downtrend line.
4) Beware on EMA200 line
1) Sentoria price range in between 0.195 as a support and 0.25 as a resistance
2) Both is strong SnR due to multiple trial..and fail to breakthrough
3) Price is still downtrending because ema200 is on top..and if can break the downtrend line , next resistance is ema200.
4) closely monitor these lines, if able to break..potential to go higher
1) After breakout from long down trend line, Uzma shows a very bullish signal.
2) Price is crossing the EMA200, and rebound back after short pullback to EMA200 on 25/9
3) this counter has potential to go higher and possible to achieve its glorious time
1) Chart trend currently at the end of triangle pattern
2) Next candle or two will determine the direction of this chart trend.
3) EMA50 is just crossing the EMA200 and price is maintain above EMA20. Can consider this as a bullish signal
4) Average vol is promising and very interesting to monitor.
5) Can start EP after break triangle pattern. I think around 0.71 and above
> Price at support channel @ 0.425 and rebound to 0.435.
> Beware of price at this support
> QR report come out at 30 th August. Previous QR report is bad.
> bad QR report will affect price and might go to next support.