ANKR gave 1st signal of coming out from consolidation by breaking a potential flag and the 10ct area, becoming now a weekly support.
The confirmation would be given by a break of the 20ct area in Weekly. As long as this prices hold the bullish move we could see a retest of 13ct area on short term.
Any pullback in this direction should be seen as a buy...
OXT has been consolidating since touching resistance area around 80ct.
Now that prices have came back close to the Daily MM100, i would see current price action as buy opportunity between current price and 43.5ct.
Once the MACD Daily will turn green this should confirm the plan to go for 80ct first, then above i would be looking at 1.35$ / 1.70$ and...
GTC exploded yesterday into the first targets established with Fibo retracement/Extension.
Currently between the 1.3 and 1.45 extension with 1.618 as un top arround 30$.
Prices could go into some consolidation between 21.45$ and 26$, if the support at 21$ hold we could see a move going into 30$ and 44$ top target for now at 70$.
I wouldn't recomande to go...
Hello, back after some hollidays let's stop first at TRU.
Prices haven't been able to break the 65ct area which represent the middle of the mid range between 90ct and 40ct.
We are now at the bottom of this range with a Daily MACD creating hidden bullish divergence and ready to turn green.
My bias would be to go long between current price 46ct and 40ct in...
EOS has been in a long consolidation phase in line with the whole market since May. Now prices have found support between 3.5$ and 4.5$ which is a long term key area.
Now we have a MACD in Weekly and Daily ready to turn bullish and also an MM100 forming a rounding support, typical of crypto consolidation before prices increase with more volatility.
BTC is finally getting some momentum back after breaking in daily closure the consolidation yesterday, which now open the door to further upside move.
As long as price stay above 66k to 67k (previous resistance becoming new support).
I would target 74.7k as the next stop before consolidation or as a 1st target to get some profit if we're looking on long term....
WAVES has been quite for the last weeks but is now on support area combine with MM100 daily.
MACD Daily is consolidating which make me think we might not see an impulsive move up right now but i would start looking for buying position there.
In my opinion anything betweem current price and 20$ is a buying opportunity. For some more confidence we can wait for...
ALGO seem to be breaking out of his triangle but i would stay cautious as long as we don't have a daily above 2.05$.
If it does close above then the plan would be to buy any retest of 1.95$ and target 2.5$ as 1st TP which would be what i would play since MACD daily is turning bullish.
If it close under then we would need to rethink the upper trendline of the...
LINK has been holding the 31$ since last idea, which was a point of entry for going long.
Now prices are trying to break the resistance area, if not already on the market i would wait and see and look for:
1) A retest of 31$ area to go long on pullback
2) Wait for a break of 37$ and go long on intraday pullback at around 34$ to 35$.
For now, if you are...
HBAR is currently under big resistance but the pattern formed with sharp move and consolidation for severals days is typical of crypto.
MM100 daily is in support, MACD Weekly is bullish and MACD Daily is ready to turn green aswell.
Prices may still stay in range between the resistance area and the MM100, but as long as we are above this one i would expect a...
TRX is in a nice consolidation pattern where MM100 daily slope is turning bullish and also provide support to prices.
MACD Daily and Weekly is green and the H4 is turning bullish, this situation could give momentum to TRX and i wouldn't be surprise to seem a more volatile increase in the coming days.
1st target would be above the 15ct area, if this is break...
SOL had a strong bounce from the support area around 180$ i was expecting it to be tested more than once but it seems that market wanted to find new ATH.
I often used Fibo Extensions to find new resistance and on short term SOL has 234$ / 242$ and 250$.
Price could go higher into one of these price before going into consolidation, my view would be to wait for...
While the overall picture is bullish, BTC is still in its consolidation, not much to add compare to the last time.
This is just a follow up to note that with some luck Yesterday prices have confirmed the top of my potential flag which is now well confirmed.
Prices could drop from the 63k level to test again the 60k or 58k area on a possible wick. If it happen...
ETH as officially recorded a new ATH, such as BTC a couple of weeks ago.
However, i would see this move as a trap to gather panic buyers which will then panic sell if ETH drop 5%.
In my opinion the MACD need to cool off before the real move can happen and i wouldn't enter a long at this price. We could see some kind of a flag forming and boring prices actions...
XVG as many others Alts on the market still didn't get their own move and XVG is a great technical example.
Since the end of 2019 prices reached major long term support between 20 and 45sat, what makes it interesting is through the months we had bullish pushes making higher highs all the time.
1st bounce stopped at 70sat in Dec 19, 2nd stop at 105 sat in Jun 20...
LRC has been in range for pretty much the whole year between 1$ area and 20ct.
Today it seems that prices are going for a break of this range, the MACD in Daily and Weekly are supporting for this plans.
I would wait here to confirm the breakout with closure of daily candle and then wait for a consolidation with prices finding support of the 1$ area.
The WTI seem to be entering into a top setup, with a Daily MACD turning red and upper BB closing.
In H4 price have closed above the Upper BB and has been followed by a seller rejection.
I would try a short trade here at 84$ with a stop at 86.5$ and final target around 75.5$. At 81$ i would think of putting SL to BE.
Plan to be followed during the week..
DOT finally got to his resistance area at 48$ and therefore as completed 1st target.
Now of course i wouldn't recommend buying here as the resistance could reject the price. I see 2 possible plans :
1 : Prices break and close in Daily above the resistance area (above 51$) and we would look at pullback between 48$ to 51$ to enter long.
2 : Prices get rejected...