price retracted near to 0.618 Fibonacci level as well as the resistance area (0.7200).
waiting the price to come down from the ceiling then I will go short.
price break the resistance, trade cancel.
looking for chance to long later.
Hit the short term descending channel resistance and go down.
Go short and wait if it can break the previous support to get 1:2 porfit
Ideal fails and so with my trade, hit SL.
Done for this month and continue move on next month
price retract to EMA on both daily and H4 chart.
this also a support zone of the up trend line.
this is a good chance to go long once price break previous horizontal support @ 133.500
Both entry TP.
Yesterday long setup for this pair was wipe out as the price consolating at support zone.
Now the chance come again, the price try to break 134.800.
Once the candle close above it at H1 chart, i will go long.
Close 50% of my trade after hit RRR1:1.
Today price move down and bounce up again.
I enter another order as the price break 134.800.
Price retracted to 0.5 of Fibonacci level and ready to continue it up trend.
RSI and Stochastic is going up as well.
I will go long if price close above 1.554 at H1 chart.
after hit RRR 1:1, I closed half of my trade and left another half to float.
I move SL to 10 pips below RRR 1:1 due to the buy power is low.
If the price not move up then...