1. Broke out of our bearish rising wedge with a nice retest. (bearish)
2. Currently sitting in a bearish expanding triangle. (bearish)
3. Getting rejected heavily of 1 month resistance (Red hammers) (bearish)
4. Coronavirus fundamentals. (bearish)
5. Job loss nobody buying crypto over food etc. (bearish)
6. Wyckoff distribution playing out....
I think BTC might have found it’s bottom in a extremely strong weekly OB, but it’s still possible it could follow the MACD strategy. The weekly did close with a nice pin bar and is sitting on the BBs but I would have liked to see the following candles close above the weekly pivot another extremely strong resistance, I would love to see turn to support. Looks like...