Looks like its back on the pump list.
Fell out of 2 month channel and trying to make a move back into the range.
If is isnt rejected @ $0.65 possible blow through into the $0.70 - $.80 range
Indicators coming close to overbought zone.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.
Breaking out of a multi-month channel.
Lots of positive news surrounding the company and believe i saw they are paying close to a 2% dividend.
Have been considering adding this one to my IRA for a long term hold.
If it can defend the against the downward channel, Short term PT is $35
$NOK Multi year declining channel
5G play and with new towers and collaborations people suspect Nokia is staging a comeback.
Since we focus on swing trading, I believe there is better risk reward plays out there. We can find 20% in a week or two, this will take up more time & freeze up capital to do so.
If you insist, on playing the channel, $NOK is back...
$MGIC -- 11.58 is resistance. Going to be hard to pass back over as that was the top pre corona. All the indicators point to a bearish sentiment for the next few days. Possible to see a right shoulder form for a H/s pattern. (just spit balling) lets see if support of 10.95 holds. If it cannot, $10.51 is below.
Pretty obvi that the people who are making money on this are the boys and girls buying up the shares after market close and then dumping on retail during the day.
I see why it is attractive, But have to remember is is 1 of 70 - 100 companies that is a covid play.
Basically its a lotto ticket at this point and you are buying spec and hype.
If you want...
Not much to say other than waiting for the end of the reversal and to see a clear cut bounce here.
Couple articles about how $DKNG is running low on cash.
SPAC that still is trying to get money in the door. Wouldn't be surprised to see a secondary offering soon for more money. Pre season is coming up. Have not heard word on what is going to happen for games....
Ticker suggested by one of our discord members.
H/S pattern formed with a neckline around 14.25
Dipped down to 13 and we have seen a bounce back .
Would wait for confirmation over $15 for clearer signal in the next week.
If it hits, would be an easy load up and then your choice where to take profits.
Hard stop loss @ 13
To begin, some charters believe that the neckline slope matters and others dont.
In this case, I say the neckline of the pattern plays and will make the case that we are at the end of the H/S pattern.
If support can hold above $29.40, I believe we see a reversal here.
If support breaks, headed go back to $27.
Personally I am a bigger fan of twitter than and...
May investors liked the price in the small range higher from where it currently is.
Looks like there is an opportunity to be able to scalp a quick 3-5% on the stock if it is able to move over 7.75 (.5 FIB)
Stock appears to be slower moving than the rest of the market.
Would use a hard stop loss of 6.90.
MACD and SMI both are sending bullish signals. It...
Bounce of the $209 (.236 FIb) landed @ $220 for the day.
Lot of blood in the streets from people dumping due to the ad spend boycotts.
Have to question how much money that is really going to cost them long term?
If you can stomach the volatility and support can hold over 215, might be able to make the swing back to $225.
Looks like a high risk low...
Triple top - sent stock back down 25%
Some one is ready with their sell order @ 10 though.
Will expect a ton of volatility. So if you want to stay long, be ready for the big price swings.
If anyone wants to fill me in on everything, I love learning as well so send links.
3 month long channel on $SLM
20% drop is big... but still in line with price action.
Anything below $6.50 is cause for concern in the next 2 weeks.
RSI on the daily is almost oversold. Would expect the selling to slow in the next 3-5 trading days.
Patience is key.
Retracement back to the .618 fib @ $25.18.
From here we expect the ABCD pattern to continue.
Cant tell you where and when to buy. But should be a good gauge.
Place your stops accordingly.
Since you little crackheads need it. $IDEX
If the gap fills, holders would feel a 25% loss in their pockets.
Concerning that volume has dried up.
Either you are going to need some big "PR" and see it go up.... or its gonna eat Pile of poo. TBD tho.
Don't shoot the messenger.