1) The highs before the GFC hit was 1576.09
2) The most powerful fib level, the 61.8, from wick low post GFC to wick record highs is 1573.96
3) The difference between the GFC highs and this 61.8 fib level is a mere 2.13 points
4) With no more QE left to hold up the market, potential Greek contagion and the ever elusive rate hikes, there may be enough on the table...
The spread in VZ/T has come off rapidly and represents a good long opportunity with the goal of mean reversion in mind.
Note the 2 purple boxes and how similar they are in structure and location to one another.
Also note the weekly tweezers indicating the potential for a bottom here.
As always DYOR
1) Pin bar off weekly uptrending support level
2) 0.382 fib has been rejected
3) Horizontal weekly lows act as support
4) Large R:R trade with the assumption that these support levels will hold and the trend will continue upward and revisit highs
As always DYOR
There have been 7 pin bar touches of the weekly up-trending price support level as shown in thick purple.
Furthermore a horizontal level appears to be in this area which has multiple high and low pin bar touches.
DYOR as always
1) Price has pulled back into a validated trend line
2) This level also coincides with the highs made in late April that price later broke out through convincingly
3) Price has gone through lower bollinger which is typical of the high volatility pull back that most uptrends experience
4) Volume on the most recent trading day remained exceptionally low indicating...
1) Price has pulled back into a validated price support level
2) This level also corresponds with the 100 day moving average
3) Price has pushed through lower bollinger
4) Volume during this pull back is almost the same as the 20 day average and thus it can be faded against
5) 100 MA remains above the 200 MA and can thus be viewed as remaining in a bullish...
1) ADI has retraced back to a validated uptrending support level
2) ADI has pulled back while pushing through its lower bollinger which should be viewed as a high volatility pull back long opportunity typical of most uptrends
3) Both the 100 simple moving day average and the 200 simple day moving average remain in a bullish configuration with the price above...
1) Primary uptrending price support has long been broken
2) Pattern of lower highs and lower lows emerging
3) Despite large positive volume from earlier price has failed to break through what was previously potential resistance (now validated by the recent turn down from this level)
As always DYOR
1) The primary uptrend support line has long been broken
2) A new series of lower highs and lower lows has begun to take shape
3) Price has begun to break below the 200 day moving average for the first time in over 6 months
4) Price has broken to new lows even past the lows made post earnings from May 2015 (including the recent divident paid)
5) A short with the...
1) $MINI has begun holding a very well defined consolidation pattern between what 2 validated trendlines representing support and resistance
2) MACD is also holding a channel similar to the price action
3) $MINI is appropriate to trade using a range bound strategy and as such shorting the top and reversing at the bottom of the channel is an appropriate strategy
1) MACD lower low and price higher low = hidden divergence. This indicates possible trend continuation.
2) Price is currently at an approximate level of a validated uptrending line (more than 2 points)
3) Potential overhead resistance may be showing us an ascending triangle formation
4)The past 2 days have put in 2 minor pin bar rejections of the lower bollinger...
1) MACD is at a level which corresponds with 2 previous lows made (marked by the horizontal blue lines)
2) Uptrending trendline support is validated with 4 points having respected it.
3) Horizontal structure support also has the potential to be validated here (the previous higher high).
4) Series of higher highs and higher lows means VMC should only be traded with...
1) Price is currently at validated structure support (old resistance)
2) Price is at a potential up-trending support level
3) Last low was higher than the previous low even on a down market day
4) MACD level is at a similar level to previous lows made in price (illustrated by the vertical blue lines)
5) Price has also bounced off its lower bollinger...
1) Historic up-trending channel has been convincingly broken for some time now.
2) Prices have begun putting in lower lows without putting in higher highs, thus a downtrending channel may be emerging
3) The gap downwards which occurred in early June due to an earnings announcement has now been filled.
4) The current price is trading right at a...
1) ROST should no longer be considered uptrending after breaking its primary trend support.
2) A new downtrending channel has emerged after the break of its primary uptrending support line.
3) Price has already rejected the upper bollinger band and has continued to validate the downtrending resistance line of the downtrending channel
4) MACD has begun...
ServiceNow Inc ($NOW) has formed a bullish ascending triangle. Key points;
1) Uptrending support line has been validated with multiple pin bars bouncing off of it.
2) Overhead resistance has been tested several times and its thus more likely to break if it is tested again in the future.
3) The recent pull back provides an opportunity to hop on this uptrend in...
After experiencing a significant pullback ATI has fallen in volatility.
ATI is now finding holding itself at a well validated support line within an uptrending channel.
The MACD and signal lines are also entwining around one another at a level which corresponded at the previous structure lows.
Out of the potentially bullish outcomes, the price may experience...