Looking at the chart and the way that EUR and AUD performed against other currencies we may see a stronger euro heading into Tuesday/Wednesday of this week. We have seen a strong downtrend for the EURO which i believe will create a buying opportunity to chase pips up to the previous support on a counter rally position for the euro.
Thanks for viewing! This is not...
Waiting for a pattern to develop from where we can acknowledge the price to move higher. Dependent on news coming out of EU to do with Covid.
Lets wait and see. TP and SL are on chart. Macro play to do with news releases this week.
This is nof financial advice.
Targeting the 0.935 region for a potential reversal in price. If price stalls at this region we can try to short this pair back down for a pullback trade.
TP and SL are on screen.
This is not financial advice.
As we can see the price is within a channel therefore based on this we could see the price have an uptick to resistance. This could be a test which fails to break resistance and a head and shoulder pattern would form. Alternativly price may test and uproar moving forwards. I am trading this setup.
This is not financial advicd , please consider your own DD and RM.
TP and SL are on screen.
I have elaborated on a prediction for the movement of this pair in the next few sessions.
Technicals have not yet exhausted the upwards movement and we are yet to reach resistance. I am targeting a short position in the case that resistance is not breached. The position is already active.
The predicted movement is not dependent on the...
I have been looking at this pair this night and have placed an order.
As we can see we have had a structure develop in the price movement, two impulse waves to the downside already. We are in a third wave right now. Stock markets have been selling off to begin the week so i think its valid to assume we will have a push up to negate this a bit.
By looking at RSI...
Position is already initiated.After a pump in the price i am expecting the price to recalibrate further. MACD as seen on the chart still has a view to be suppressed towards the downwards trajectory on the 2hr zone.
This is not financial advice, TP and SL are on the screen.
Looking at the 15 minute chart I see AUD/NZD running up to the previous high based on demand on the 15 minute chart. RSI looks solid to go up to the 1.0445 region and above.
This isnnot financial advice, please consider your own DD and RM.
GOLD is retracing and bullish momentum is seen. I believe we will reach the 1870 region in the next Week as Delta Variant Woes subside in the markets and dollar weakness should be seen. GOLD had been volatile as of late because of the mixed news rhetoric on the global outlook. Technicals showing a positive move upwards is on the horizon. TP and SL are on the...
Shorting this pair as i predict a risk on reversal at the start of the week. MACD showing trajectory downwards alongside other technicals. A drive downwards is expected to test previous resistance.
This is not financial advice, please consider your own Due Diligence and Risk Management.
Looking at the setup we can see that our pair is trading at support levels. I will await the EU market open to see where we begin in the markets this week.
TP and SL of trade are on the screen. I am seeing an exhaustion to the recent downtrend, this trade however is not 100% confirmed so carefully trade this pair. MACD alongside other technicals is showing us...
My aim with BTC will be to short where there is a chance for a trendline break on support. We have been aiming higher as of late but momentum in my view will stall at around $49,000 to $51,000. I will monitor the price from now till our potential price movement up to $50,000.
My suggested short position initiations are on screen. A position can be initiated in...
Highly probable that we will move up further from current levels going into the Asian session. I have placed a long on USD/CHF based on Bollinger band and technical status of the pair.
This is not financial advice, please consider your own DD and RM.
Looking at yesterdays rejection i am considering placing a long on Silver. The reasons behind this are technicals and overall market structure being in a good position to allow for a long. I believe XAG/USD is set to trend higher in the next coming days.
This is not financial advice, TP and Sl are on screen.
I am looking to initiate short positions from current levels as I believe we are due to have a pullback on USD/CAD going into the close of this week. USD strength has been seen in the past 2 weeks due to Delta variant covid cases rise and other Macro issues. USD/CAD being a regional pair I believe we will see a pushback on the greenback against the Loonie going...
Looking at the upwards move so far I believe we have some way to go before consolidation. I have placed a long using higher leverage. Risky trade but im monitoring the price movement. A scenario to short is also on the chart in case we see consolidation at the key level seen on the chart.
This is not financial advice. TP and SL are on the screen. RSI is...
From my analysis we have had a few days of a long opportunity for TRX. Today and tommorow potentially will be a consolidation period to see if TRX can sustain current levels.
MACD has reset and technicals are looking healthy for a sustained push to higher levels.
Thanks for viewing! This is not financial advice.