LUV hit moving average 200 yesterday. This moving average is many times good indicator for support and resistance. In past we can see that it few times respected this moving average.
Tommorow we will know earnings for last quarter of 2019 and this most of the times move the price by 2% and more between closing and opening price.
My setup will be take profit on...
TVC:SPX opened with huge gap. Probably it will go down for few days and retest some supports, which were resistances before. Bars pattern which you can see on my chart is just my imagination how it can behave in near future.
My investment strategy is neutral, because I won´t buy or sell TVC:SPX after this small fall in price. Maybe I will change my mind if it...
EURNZD is near long time support. If it breaks resistance from last one and half month it can go up at least to 1.735. RSI is also quite low. It´s not oversold yet, but there is enough space to go up.
This information is not a recommendation to buy or sell. These are just my thoughts when I look at EURNZD chart.
Bars pattern which I gave to the chart are from 2008. I think when it got below 2 big supports it will fall even more. Maybe it will fall to 2100 $, maybe not, we will see in the future. This prediction is based only on my opinion. I am not saying that you have to short S&P 500 , although I would in your case. I am only trying to say what can happen to S&P 500 .
Bars pattern which I gave to the chart are from 2008. I think when it got below 2 big supports it will fall even more. Maybe it will fall to 2100 $, maybe not, we will see in the future. This prediction is based only on my opinion. I am not saying that you have to short S&P 500, although I would in your case. I am only trying to say what can happen to S&P 500.
I think it´s very good time to buy FUN now, but if you want you can wait until it drops to 440-450 satoshi or wait for first green bar . My targets are two, first one is 495 satoshi, but this is only for short-term, second one is 620 which is good target for middle term. In this chart I didn´t give any indicator, because no indicator guarantee profit, so you can...
Bitcoin is still in downtrend on logarithmic scale, so we should wait until breakout, which can happen at support 10700 $. It should go to resistance 16500 $ then, but you cn wait until it breaks also resistance at 11650 $ and then buy it.
Metal was delisted from Bittrex, but it will go back to Bittrex, so this can cause many people to start buying it. Volume of Metal is increasing and it can hit support soon so I will wait and my buy zone is 0,000380 to 0,000400. My target is 0,00056, but I think in long term it can reach also resistance at 0,0006.
RSI is oversold on 4 hour chart and ETH will soon hit trend line, so I think now its the best time to buy ETH. Price to buy 0,0865 and stop loss should be 0,0825. What I drew there is only for illustration, it dont have to be exactly like that.