1. Price closed above 1hr resistance.
2. Entered longs with the start of new 1hr candle with SL below the wick low of previous 30min candle.
3. Closed 50% once the 1hr candle closed without a top wick.
4. The rest of the positions got stopped out at SL.
1. Support formed over the 1hr timeframe.
2. The next 1hr candle wicked up and later broke the wick low of the previous 1hr candle (pre-London)
3. Entered sells with SL above the current 1hr candle.
4. Secured 30pips by closing 90% and the rest with SL at BE.
1. Waited for the price to break and close above the 30min, 4hr and 1hr resistance.
2. As the price broke above, entered an impulsive longs with tight SL as it was risky trade.
4. Got out with 50pips by closing 80% and the rest is open with SL at BE.
1. Asian session had made a high (resistance formed).
2. waited for the candle to close above the 30min resistance
3. Once closed above, I entered longs with SL below the current 30min wick low.
4. Price moved 15pips and with the start of new 30min candle the price retrace to the entry price.
5. closed 50% and the rest was taken down with SL.
1. Overall sentiment on gold was bullish because of obvious reasons!
2. Waited for 30min candle to break and close above my marked resistance.
3. Entered longs once 30min candle broke the previous wick high.
4. Secured 80% of my position at 80% pips and rest to the next resistance!.
During Pre-London price had formed support to move bullish to continue the trend from the Asian session.
Entered longs once price broke the top wick of previous 30min candle.
SL below the 30min wick low.
Secured 20pips by closing 70% of my position with SL at the same spot.
Final Target 1782 (4hr resistance).
On Monday (18-10-2021) gold price was ranging the whole day from Asian to NY session.
On Tuesday (19-10-2021) gold prices started to show a bullish trend.
During Pre-London a week resistance was formed over a 1hr time frame.
Waited for the price to break above (bullish trend) the 1hr previous wick high before entering longs.
SL below the previous 1hr...
4hr candles making consistent Lower lows.
Indicating no bullish pressure.
Waited for the 4hr candle to start and executed my first trade when the 30min candle started breaking the lows of the previous 30min candle.
With SL above the 30min wick high
Secured +40pips and closed the trade as we were approaching support on the 30min time frame (1788)...
1. Gold is still ranging and waiting to break HTF structure to get some good trade.
2. Meanwhile I saw an opportunity to scalp and got into longs around London Stock Exchange open.
3. My first trade was around Pre-London, Entered longs (impulse entry) with SL below the previous 30min wick low.
4. Anticipated Pre-London and London open volume to push Gold but had...
1. Support established over 15min TF
2. Entered longs once the new 15min candle started.
3. With SL below the previous 15min wick low.
4. Secured 15pips by closing 70% of the position and the rest is targeted to 4hr supply zone.
1. Overall bearish scenario.
2. Price was approaching the supply zone of 4hr,1hr, and 15min timeframe with all three supply zone coinciding.
3. Took this sells on 1min time frame when the 1min candle rejected the 1hr zone and the next 1min candle broke the low of the previous 1min candle, I entered my position with SL above the previous 1min wick high (-9pips)....
1. Price made lower lows over the 15min Supply zone.
2. Entered sells once the 15min candle closed bearish also below the 50% level of 15min supply zone with SL above the zone because there was news after 30min and had to be careful as sometimes during news price gets really volatile and can get wicked before going in your direction.
3. Secured full position at...
1. Short term bullish scenario on GBP/JPY
2. Biase for longs I took was based on high time frame as the candles were printing bullish on higher TF.
3. Entered once the previous NYSE resistance broke during Pre-London.
4. SL was -5pips
5. Got 20pips and closed 80% of my position with SL at BE.
6. Final target is at 4hr resistance 151.15 - 151.200
1. Overall all bullish sentiment on Gold.
2. Price was at the 15min demand zone and closed above the 50% level.
3. Looked for lower high formation on the 15min candle.
4. Entered longs once the 15min candle broke the top wick of the previous 15min candle with stop loss below the previous wick low of 15min candle (22pips).
5. Anticipating the price to test the...
1. Price formed a new 1hr demand zone and multiple 1hr candles closing above the zone.
2. Entered longs once the structure made clean HL's.
3. SL below the wick low of the previous 1hr candle (-10pips) as that was the news candle (CPI).
4. Target is the next 1hr Supply Zone.