I see a potential fakeout to the downside spike below or at the 35000 level hitting that major level of demand and key area on 4h then upside after price action rejection!
Price has been consolidating so once it breaks one way it could move well.
Nice move overnight, looking to ride the bearish push further to downside. Waiting for good rejection of higher price and will be shorting after NY opens up in a bit here. Looking like risk off vibes today gbpjpy fell hard overnight as well. USD pair longs today risky fx shorts, that is unless something changes it!
MKT structure very bearish as of now in...
Waiting for some rejection on this level and then taking longs, unless it totally breaks support and doesn't reject, then will wait for retest and short as long as it isnt too late in session
bears are in control but fakeout could have bulls take over
I am long right now at 1.3485 second target is top of the range, if we get there maybe sells tooo??
Would be third touch trend line on key level, with good price action and still time in NY left could be nice, I will be watching
The alternate scenario we come back down to support area and bounce again, in that case I would be waiting for buys, but probably won't happen
Just waiting for rejection of this first level after NY opens, obvious bear trend, we are around Daily key level right now so it isnt guaranteed.
Hopefully can pick a good entry
maybe some deep fib rejection to add confluence
Little bit messy but bull pennant, bullish structure but not very strong momentum. I am thinking a push to higher prices around 800 and reject and comes back down for a bull fakeout
Also right at a major level so naturally I am thinking reject and trade that level. Maybe we breakout but I am not leaning towards that
Im curious how civil unrest in USA will effect...
Not totally sure where we go from here, but I am guessing a test of this level and short
after & if price action confirms then id be going short from the 3735 ish level
but, it could bust that level like it doesn't exist, 4h and 1h make it a possibility.
We will see
Coming up to this minor supply zone and 132.500 psych level, also the third tap on trend line, once price action rejects and confirms could be a nice short after NY open
want to see rejection from 132.600-800
Im betting it will come down to 3738 level and make a triple bottom, fake break the triangle and shoot up afterwards
after price action rejects and confirms then longs away
Sellers cant seem to break this level and not much momentum anymore to do so, unless we get some major news release
not taking anything if price action doesn't look good, choppy today so far
Kangaroo tail 4h bar
Looks like big rejection of that level and lower prices buyers took back control and I am forecasting a usd rally from this point
Potentially midweek reversal
Also shot up from key demand zone, waiting for retracement or price action on lower time frame to align then longs are on
probably up until it retests the broken level then from there we will see
Very very strong move down, entered on FTR 15m after the broken daily level
Second target is the fib extension, could retrace and test the broken level therefore more entries
simple sell low and buy back lower
Been getting in the habit of doing my little analysis after 9est but this trade was early after CAD news
Entered 4015 on bull pennant 5m after news and took it up for 1:2RRR
4h momentum risk-off day plus cad drops after news plus technical pennant
bias is still long maybe there will be another entry point to go higher.
Could be nice trade if price comes down deep in the FIB and touch Demand zone, making triple bottom third time testing that level this week
with rejection or engulfing price action then id be going in, unless it gets later in NY
A good spot to short is the supply zone above with psych level of 6600 and the FIB levels as you can see
Also a double top
If price doesn't come up there then oh well. Maybe a buy from demand zone below but I am leaning towards it pushing higher but we will see!
Bias is long, strong momentum to upside. 4h Broke and closed above the level. Entering on lower time frame after NY opens! Trend is bullish this week so far, looks like a risk on day. China AUD trade relations & trade war could change that
Target is the next major level on the chart
Buy from lower Demand zone and Sell from upper Supply zone. in the middle right now!
could be double bottom on 15m on the lower zone, we will see
for lower zone Fib, major level and price action would be 3 confirmations, maybe double bottom for another
for upper zone would be major zone, triple top and then entering after confirmed price action for 3 confluences