It appears that BTC is on the consolidation. The fact that price has surged too much in too short a time, I think, gives a reason to expect a small decline.
An AB=CD pattern seems legitimate, and going to militate on the price action.
I think the price would end up at 2153 yuans, where I believe it may bounce.
It is nonetheless essential to note that should the...
It appears to me that uptrend is going to continue, Although I expect the price to consolidate at 0.618, it goes up after reaching near almost 0.382.
The AB=CD pattern is going to be formed, it seems to me, should the price start a little consolidation after touching either 2.24 or 2.618, where the upper band (Bolinger bands) is expected to be confronted by the...
It appears to me that a long decline has finished, and a rally seems on the horizon.
The double-bottoms pattern is highly likley to transpire,
It looks almost certain that the market needs consoildation awhile, with RSI on an overbought condition.
On a daily chart, the price has attempted to break through, but pummeled by, 20MA. A similar situation, I think, is...
A bat pattern may be completed, if the pirce were to touch XA 0.886 and BC projection 2.616.
In that event, it is appropirate to take a long position there.
I have set limit orders at 2147 yuan to a full extent with 3x leverage.
Here is a hourly chart of Huobi.
As seen from the chart, Fib 1.618 has become a support level together with a resistant level.
Also, RSI divergence has ocurred.
The reason for which I did not buy before was that the bottom could not be confirmed. The similar situation is where a red arrow is pointing.
Now it is time to buy at Fib 1.414.
A buy zone I believe is...
It is beyond a doubt that the price will go up again somwhere and in the recent future - unless the God ordains to cause sort of a catastrophe like the case of Mt, Gox.
The question is when the rally will commence.
It is well-known that just because the price has slumped to a large degree does not categorically mean that it is a good opportunity to buy.
A garley pattern has been negated. The price has broken below the previous low.
I have sustained, but cut, my loss. Roughly 4% loss, i have.
In this event, i think it would be wise to stay out of the market for the present.
Because the price breakes the support level, it may go down further.
I anticipate 330 dollars, or 2000 Yuans, but there is no categorical...
A garley pattern still stay vaild, despite an attempt to invaildate it.
Should the pattern be nullified, it must touch 2153 - Previous Low.
Nonetheless, it has not done so. Thus, the pattern is still holding good.
I previously anticipated the price would bounce off 1.272Fib, and have bought there to a full extent with leverage. But it has missed my expectation...
A garley pattern still remains vaild.
The price may break 1.272Fib, but cannot touch the previous low in the least - a blue line - should the pattern hold good.
I have bought at the price of 360 to a full extent with leverage, and am presently sustaining loss. But i am going to wait until the price reaches 2153 Yuans, were I to liquidate my position.
A Garley pattern is almost completed.
Take a long position, as soon as the price hits 2191.
I anticipate that it rallies again. Notice that RSI are entering an oversold condition.
Also, look at a daily chart. The price may break 20MA but close above 20MA.
Others may disagree, but i expect a bullish market. One may buy here, because the price would rise after...