The price is already making a bullish movement as it bounced from support. Looking for the price to move towards the indicated falling resistance, also forming the upper line of a symmetrical triangle on the 4H chart.
In the longer-term looking for a breakout out of the triangle, forming the next bullish move.
The price made new highs and made a bearish retracement from there making a bullish flag formation.
Waiting for a bullish breakout above the falling resistance line as a signal of further bullish momentum, if that happens, we could see another impulsive leg up.
ETH made a break above the resistance at previous highs as it got out of the rising channel. Looking for a retracement towards now support line, as a safety confirmation of a further bullish leg. Need the support to hold as a confirmation of the further bullish trend. If we see a break below, for me this would indicate that the price may move lower, and the latest...
ETH bouncing off rising support and has encountered its first big resistance. Looking for it to either get denied and to return towards the rising support or break above, and make a bullish run towards the resistance at previous highs.
If we see the price being denied by the first resistance it provides us with a long opportunity as it returns to the rising support.
The price made a descending triangle formation in the past couple of days, bouncing between a horizontal support and falling resistance.
Looking for a break out in the bearish side when the price reaches the tip of the triangle. If we see the price break above the falling resistance that would be a bullish signal, making the previous idea invalid. All in all,...
The price has been moving in a rising channel since the last bigger bearish correction.
As this movement makes smaller corrections when bouncing off the indicated resistance zone, it may be a way to break above previous highs.
Looking for movement in the channel until the horizontal resistance, as this is a decision zone.
Until then, the channel provides us with...
The price has been bouncing off a rather strong rising support for a few days now. It has now touched the indicated first resistance, which is now a decision zone for the next move.
Should we see a break above, I am looking for a move towards the next resistance. If the resistance holds, looking for a bearish move towards the previously mentioned rising support,...
NZD/USD is bouncing off the rising support. Need it to be confirmed again before looking for a long position, waiting for the current 4H candle to close. If the entire body is above it, treating it as a signal for a long bounce towards the indicated resistance.
Only taking the trade if the support is confirmed, as I saw a few comments addressing this in my...
ADA retesting the rising support yet again. As I don't see any big bearish movement, expecting it to hold this time as well, but will not confirm that before a full bullish candle is formed above it.
If we get a confirmation of the support, looking for a bullish bounce towards the indicated resistance.
The price hit s resistance zone that was already active in the past. Looking at it as a decision zone, and looking for either a bullish breakout, a retest, and a further bullish bounce. If we see a rejection looking for a bullish move.
The price is moving in the channel formation and has just hit the top resistance. As of right now, it looks like the resistance held, but waiting for the candle that is forming right now to close. If it closes entirely below the resistance, then I am looking for a bearish move towards the support.
Should we see a breakout in the bullish direction, looking for a...
The price is just above the before active support/resistance level. As it has also been broken a few times, I am waiting for confirmation in the form of a bullish candle closed above the support. If I see confirmation looking for a long position and taking profits at around the 0.618 Fibonacci level. If we see a break beneath and no confirmation of the support,...
EUR/USD at big support. Looking for the price to touch it, and as the RSI is getting oversold looking for a correction, and a bounce of the support.
Going into the trade more conservatively, so waiting for a proper retest of the support before looking for a bullish move.
We could see a break beneath the before mentioned support, which would be a bearish indicator...
LTC is approaching major support. As the bearish movement is very violent I am questioning if it will even hold the pressure.
Looking for the price action at the support. A retest and a bullish candle will confirm it. If we see a bearish break beneath, it will probably go even lower.
The price is at rising support. Looking for a bullish move from here, I am looking for a break above the indicated resistance before as another bullish signal. Trading on a breakout, but it could make another retest of the resistance, and a move towards support, completing the triangle formation before the breakout and a bullish leg.
The price made a channel formation bouncing from the support and resistance lines. Right now we can see another retest of the resistance line, providing us with two different trading possibilities.
One is to trade a breakout which I believe will happen either at this or the next retest in the bullish direction. The other is to trade the movements inside the...