General Electric (GE) chart - No fundamentals here - it shows what might happen on chart in relatively short period of time.
Similar to GOLD timeframe and market structure - pre 2007 on GE, what will be next?
- First spike lasted over 2 months reaching -50% drawdown from ATH
- Then there was +52% dead cat bounce within 5 months, before the worst...
- Finally the market went into 27 months bear market reaching -89% drawdown from its ATH
During this bear market worldwide GDP fell 15%, for comparison in 2009 fell only 1%.
This is how The Great Depression started lasting...
- G20 summit (markets been pumped prior to that event - dump on event)
- CME futures expire
- FED reduction
- 26-28.11 been Consensus Invest conference (BTC been pumped during that time - dump after event)
- notice very strong trend channel of entire correction since 6300$
- two gann fans supporting possible outcomes
- RSI bearish divergences
3 important info/news:
- low cap 75 mln$
- Grayscale investments adding ZenCash fund to its offer
- Hardfork/Supernodes event on 19th of July
possible 180% price increase in relation to BTC, but we could easily expect much more...
- ZCash was added to Circle Crypto investment app - Circle, ZCash and coindesk - consensus organizer are big in portfolios of VC fund DGC ,
- 14th-16th of May Consensus 2018 conference will take place in NY - the biggest blockchain conference in this year
- in 2017 on 22th-24th of May Consensus 2017 took place - highlighted on chart to compare
1 - Most probable;
1.1 - Most probable of most probable
1.2 - Least probable of most probable
2 - Least probable;
2.1 - Most probable of least probable
2.2 - Least probable of least probable
1.1 and 1.2, are longer scenarios as bearish market always lasts longer
- Those investors who entered crypto between Janurary - Febrauary are about on 0 profit...