* M.A's up on the Daily w/ major sellers exhaustion at Daily support
* H4 Tweezer Bottoms off Daily support
* H1 Inverse Head & Shoulders along w/ Morning Star off Daily Support
* H1 M.A breaker & cross to the upside
* M30 ABCD pattern w/ the -61.8% D extension aligning w/ Daily resistance
Very sensitive area at 114.00 bounce again w/ a double top + bearish engulfing. Sellers in control for the moment. M.A's still bullish on weekly, early indication on the daily w/ them nearing each other last week. Thinking we can see 110.00 but lets focus on clearing 112.00 first. Eyes pealed for a nice ABCD pattern that could take us right to 112.00.
Chart speaks for itself. Says a lot we weren't able to reach 1.1175 support even w/ a 75% chance. M.A's still bearish and we did manage a new L.L. Buyer's in control for the week ahead even if it's just to make a new L.H. Weekly engulfing could lead to nice bullish ABCD pattern in the coming week.
Weekly M.A's still crossed bearish, last week ending w/ a ton of buyers exhaustion. Daily M.A's currently touching, 3rd trend line touch w/ a bearish engulfing to confirm the LH. Also, we get a M.A breaker w/ that bearish engulfing print on the Daily. Looking to take this pair to Daily support.