Price is currently in a downtrend but will soon meet a major resistance level soon enough. I'm currently waiting for price to retrace and sell till the major support level and then I will be looking buys again to the upside
Looking at the market now and looking at the educational image I posted earlier, you can now understand my thought process behind this trade and will be able to execute it when I execute it as well. Please use proper risk management and wait for the setup to form
NAS100 is currently looking quite bearish at the moment but it seems that its about to change trend to the upside once the right shoulder has formed as you can see that price is currently forming a head & shoulder pattern. Place a tight SL and make sure that you use proper risk management on this trade
XAUUSD short is about to happen and I'll be waiting for the 3 touch pattern of the trend-line to take advantage of this massive move to the downside. I'll be using a tight SL for this trade to avoid any massive draw downs.
Price is currently doing a series of uptrend qualities. Now we are patiently waiting for price at 13000 to continue with the buy to the upside. If price fails to retrace for the buying opportunity then I'll be changing my sentiment on Nas100
Price is currently in a downtrend, making LL's and LH's. Price has even made a head and shoulder pattern, the neckline has been broken to the downside, price has found support and is currently pulling back to the neckline for a possible retest of the neckline to make some further downside movement. As long as price can respect the daily low candlestick then we can...
I'm expecting XAUUSD to break to the downside to reach 1800.00 by the end of this trading week. Price has been ranging for sometime now and should explode to one side. I'm expecting it to sell abit more before I start looking for buys
Currently in an uptrend and showing good momentum to the upside. Price is finally doing a pull back to around 141. 250 where it is adding more confluence with my fibonacci levels as well to comfirm the buy
I'm looking for price to come back down to 38.2 or 61.8 fibonacci level for me to enter for a long position. Price is currently in an uptrend on the 4 hourly time-frame, price has pulled back into 12800 level and made a double bottom on the hourly time-frame which means we are only going for more buys
Price first formed a rising wedge pattern then broke to the downside to show that it might be the start to a downtrend. Price then found a support level at 1.35400 and rejected to go back up again to start forming a descending triangle pattern which broke to the downside. Price gave us two different selling patterns which means price has to take a dip to the...
NZDJPY is setting up for a wonderful buying opportunity. Price has currently found a support level around 74.600 and has made a double bottom on
the Hourly time-frame, Secondly price seems to be respecting the trend-line and has been bouncing off it so I think it will bounce off it again for the third touch and continue to the upside, Third price is respecting the...
Price is about to do a 3 touch pattern on the trendline for confirmation number 1. Price will fail around the 61.8 fibonacci retracement level for confirmation number 2. I'm waiting for price action confirmation for me enter the trade