DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, SPDR S&P 500, MAGNEGAS APPLIED TECHNLGY SOL INC, UNITED STATES OIL FUND, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC.
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I think it is starting a C wave within a bigger time frame B wave of either a larger 2nd wave or a larger B wave. Anyway, the up move should be impulsive and after that we will have either a 3rd wave down (which will be violent from it's nature) or a C wave within a bigger corrective structure (which will also be violent). So, the conclusion is that we should ...
I think we will have a C wave down in this corrective structure which didn't broke the top as yet. look left, there is a lower time frame pattern which was the start of this whole move up, it could just repeat itself on a higher TF as well. If so, I will now look for a sell setup and ride it down for this C wave right to the 78.6% of the daily move.
I think this is a good trade to take, just be careful to take profit as soon as it will reach around 38.2% of the down move. After it it will be a huge sell.
I think this is a good trade, catching the last leg of the corrective move.
This is my view on EURCHF potential moves to follow, we made a weekly impulse up and now we are in the weekly ABC correction. Within the ABC weekly correction we can see an impulse down as a weekly A wave and a 3-3-5 wave as a weekly B wave. It is my strong believe that we just finished B wave and we will start now the C wave which, different from A wave, should ...
This is my view on EG potential moves to follow, we made a weekly impulse up and now we are in the weekly ABC correction. Within the ABC weekly correction we can see an impulse down as a daily A wave and a 3-3-5 wave as a daily B wave. It is my strong believe that we just finished B wave and with the recent downmove we have started the C wave which as well the A ...
This is my view on how this daily A wave unfolded, we should see a bounce for the daily B wave.
My view on what this pair will do nest, more or less...
Do you want a better setup than this one? Trade it down according to your strategy for an entry point, but SL above the high and you are fine.
This is my view about the following short term moves on this pair. SL is under the low, TP although it seems set, it is not, because this can really fly and break that TL. When there I will make the decision whether to take profit or leave it to go higher.
Watch for a small flag on LTF and buy. SL under the low, TP is not set yet because it can go very far and will catch all the move.
This is my view about GOLD for coming moves.
This is my view about the USDZAR moves that will follow. If you want to trade it, wait for a 1h flag above the 4h TL and go long according to your own entry strategy.
This is my view about the coming movement in this pair.
My view of what this pair will behave like in the future based on E.W.P. forecast.
This is my view on the future evolution of this pair based on my E.W.P. based technical analysis. My entry point is not yet defined, IN ANY CASE I WILL NEED A CONFIRMATION BEFORE ENTERING IT. My TP is also not well defined, because it could go way beyond my target shown on the chart, that is the minimum I expect, but will not exit the trade until a clear signal of ...
This is my view of the AU for short term downside, we will either get a downmove right now (wait for a flag below TL before trading it) or one more up to the 4h TL and then down. Either way you must trade a breakout from structure, wait for a flag that confirms the downwards momentum and take it. Good luck!
I am taking this trade as shown in the chart above when my rules of confirmation of the breakout are met. Good luck!