It is hard to say what's really happening now - too much probabilities and scenarios...
I see that we are possible on bullish market with first wave, started from 6000, corrected to 6450(wave II) and now we are on wave 5 of sub-wave 1 of wave III of global movement - it is not confirmed yet, but if it is i see BTC price for Q4 2018 is about 37-42k$.
So, we may go...
There is long fall in crypto, oscilators show possibility to reversal and possible divergence on 4h shows crypto possitive in the near future.
Buy zone: 49-51 (Btc will be approx 7600$) and wait for price action...
I see possibility to BUY again and depending on price action to get a huge move or take a small profit and rebuy again.
Buy zone levels: 7550-7650, depends on 1h/4h RSI, then we must wait and see for market behavior and volumes.
2nd scenario shows us double bottom at 7200-7300..
Probably everybody remembers the Bitcoin Cash fork event, as a result of which the owners of Bitcoin got "free" coins and the amount of the account eq. balance has increased that pleased the eyes.
Let's try to think about the nature of this phenomenon: a new coin with a very large capitalization appeared (according resources like Coinmarketcap), but the new money...
I hope these small short rally will be finished at 5560-5600 zone and we will see correction to ~5900-5950, so it is correlated with alt downtrend/possible reversal.
Probably we may improve our long/shorts in these points...otherwise it must make little level up after there will be less LONG-guys
ETH goes to a bottom, SMA100(2/4h) gives us power for up-vector, RSI shows price V-reversal possibility
Buy zone: 282-276 (depends on 1/2/4h RSI and volumes)
Profit targets: 292(easy)->297(main)->305(hard)
I was wrong on my previuos BTC prediction and even i saw movement up i decided to wait for stop.
So, there are not enought data on current price, but +- i can see new short zone from 6280->6350->6430 with stop 6600 and profit targets 5700->5150..5000->4700->4500
Btc showed week and slow correction yesterday, same power has only Eth, other coins were too weak.
Predict global downtrend...
Sell at 5600 (+-)
After T1(if 1h/2h/4h RSI will be low and volumes pretty high) i recommend to close 50% of positions and we can see small correction to 5350, where we can sell 25% position...
Now BCH block tiime is 1m 30sec = 1.5min
There is 400 blocks left for retarget, it is approx. 600 minutes or 10 hours+-.
So it will affect on BCH mining profitability, because of block time, and it also can affect on BTC network hashrate (block time 14min now)in a short period of time.
Prepeare for dump/pump... I think time deviation from the event +- 4 hours...