#BTCUPDATE - 12.6.21
As outlined in yesterday's analysis if we couldn't break $38k again then there would be a big rejection - target to $34.2k still stands although we could see this $35.4k hold - I do feel there will be a short -term press up to $39k-$40k region. I do feel there will be a strong bounce coming though.
Long-Term it is looking like a ranging...
#BTCUPDATE - 11.6.21
BTC is holding quite strong - a break down of $35.2k will take us back to a short-term bearish sentiment until then it is still looking strong.
We are very close to challenging the 20DEMA again - whilst not set in stone we can see a rejection here again like we did on the 10th June. Flipping it will be a very bullish sign which will align...
#BTCUPDATE - 10.6.21
Looking very bullish on BTC now - the USA is waking up with a lot of buying pressure struggling on the $38k resistance atm - although I think that should break with continued buying pressure across the US.
I feel we will see $40k in the next 48 hours - this is a MAJOR resistance and has completely crushed BTC a couple of times already -...
#BTCUPDATE - 9.6.21
A strong bounce from $31k came in - very encouraging to see an perfectly timed with the announcement of El Savador hopefully causing a BTC adoption domino effect. There has been continued good news for BTC which is helping hugely.
We are at a pretty key resistance now of $35.5k just as the US is coming online so hopefully FOMO kicks in...
#BTCUPDATE - 1.6.21
We are at the business end of the deal now - coming to a close of the consolidation triangle now with BTC.
Right now trying to guess the direction of BTC is a fools game - play to the direction of the break, we should be seeing this play out in the next 2-3 days. Over the coming days I would expect some sort of massive FOMO or FUD news to...
#BTCUPDATE - 29.5.21
BTC updates will carry a couple of more in depth scenarios for BTC plays that will help you adjust strategies accordingly dependant on BTC's movement.
BTC's weakness since the 27th has continued - this has had some poor timing with fighting to break resistances and options expiration that often adds to volatility.
We are coming down to a...
#BTCUPDATE - 28.5.21
Looks like $40k just couldn't hold. There have been a couple of break downs of support and currently retesting the $36k resistance now - although with the low volume it is looking like further movement down will be on the cards especially going into the weekend.
There is a pretty clear symmetrical triangle forming suggesting the price...
#BTCUPDATE - 27.5.21
Strong bounce all day, coming into a key box of resistance between $39k to $40k.
We have broken above the local resistance and seem to be holding for next leg up to test $40k. There is a slight indication of a Bearish Divergence on the 4hr - so watch out of a rejection although I think it would on ly be down to about $38.8k.
There is a...
#BTCUPDATE - 26.5.21
Looking good - another day another breakout. Still not much in terms of bullish volume breakout on the 4HR plus - once confirmation there then it will fly.
$40k is a significant barrier still so just watch out for any big rejections or breakdowns, otherwise not much different from yesterday analysis still on track to $42k with $45k being...
#BTCUPDATE - 25.5.21
Looking very bullish on the 4hr - bull flag break out to retrace. Should push to next resistance of $42k with a further target of $45k minimum to start to fill the CME Gap.
Note the $42k resistance could be tough to break with it sitting directly on the 200 DMA too - will be a lot of sells there
BTCUPDATE - 25.5.21
Looking like pretty standard consolidation post break up of a key resistance.
The support to watch is the $37.9k - losing that will likely push it down to $35.9k region - not necessarily bearish but people are still a little panicky.
There is a huge amount of USDT at the moment - it just surpassed a $60b market cap currently at Crypto's...
Finally a bounce worthy to take note of. We are almost out of a key downward channel with an upcoming retest. The US should be coming online in the next few hours so we will see where that takes us although it seems to be bullish signals on the lower timeframes across the board and holding supports nicely.
If we don't break now then a likely retest of about...
#BTCUPDATE - 23.5.21
Some hopium for you all - looks like there wasn't a complete collapse $33.5k support. Either way very exciting to finally see BTC price rising and Dominance falling - which means WE HAVE SOME VOLUME GOING INTO ALT's.
Is it a rejection or a retrace - wait for the daily close although we could be going into a bullish week holding above this...
BTCUPDATE - 23.5.21
Looking like we holding under the downward trendline since 9th May.
With the support at $33.8k it is coming to a bit of a potential turning point - the next 24 hours will show a strong breakdown or the potential start of the reversal.
To breakout of this downward channel on the daily and 4hr, and close on the daily -...
BTCUPDATE - 21.5.21
Trying something new - currently testing and trying to break $42k - holding the $40k quite strongly. Expecting a retest with a strong rejection back to $40k before the next big push up.
There is a notable CME gap $45k to $50k these nearly always get filled - something that a lot of the institutions/whales will be looking at.
#BTCUPDATE - 20.5.21
Things are looking optimistic for BTC right now - repeated tests of $40k resistance. We are in consolidation phase - expected breakout incoming.
Breaking out above $40k will see a move to $42.4k region - there are sells already forming here and it is a prominent resistance so expect a strong rejection - although it should remain above...
#BTCUPDATE - 18.5.21
Looking like the bottom is in. So far $42k has held very well. We are printing a few bullish signs now that continued upward movement is incoming. Our targets are $46k as first resistance and then $46.7k. $44k is our target to stay above.
FUD seems to have diluted now - and the regret of panic selling should be sinking in.
If we keep...