1. Nice Structure level
2. 618 Retracement
3. Top of Channel
4. Monthly Fib R3
5. Daily Bearish Engulfing
Don't expect a full reversal for now, but a move down to the 50% with structure confluence is looking probable.
Here is a mix of all Cad pairs with the Major currencies.
We can see multiple touches and a fake-out on the structure zone at the 618 retracement level.
The 618 from the most recent leg has shown signs of reversals signalling a possible first target.
Next level if that breaks would be the 100% retracement and then the -0.272 level where price has hit structure...
Good news for oil was released on Friday about output cuts to reduce supply and bring up prices.
Lower TF here we see price broke above bottom rand and is now in a higher range, I am expecting price to break that level this week.
- Major Resistance
- Triple Top with lower highs
- Bearish engulfing candle
- Down to 618 retracement, possibly even full 100% retrace based on structure further on chart...
- Price looking to revert back to the 200 Week EMA
- All 3 other indicators signalling sells as well
- Fed member Bullard suggests delaying December rate hike, first...
- We are currently at a structure level that has seen price reaction that has caused price to reverse for long periods of time and has ranged between this
resistance level and support level at the bottom of the potential Head and Shoulders pattern. These structure levels also have a very high confluence with
the Fibonacci levels as well
- Looking deeper...
This pair gave us 2 weeks worth of indecision candles at the top of this wedge pattern signalling that sellers have entered and buyers are losing strength.
Current trend has produced 3 lower highs and 2 lower lows. Next we should be expecting a 3rd lower low.
100 SMA has just crossed over the 200 SMA to the downside adding confirmation of long-term trend...
Last week this pair showed a lot of buyers strength and broke the major downtrend that started back in January 2018 after a major bounce of a double bottom pattern at the .705 price handle.
I see price moving up further to test the 100% retracement with some selling coming in play down to test the 618 retrace before bouncing up to the 1.272 extension with major...
This pair looks to be forming an inverse head and shoulders pattern after the bounce off the 1.13 even handle that formed a nice double bottom pattern.
I see some resistance at the 618 retracement where we could see a slight move down to the 50% to test the neckline of the head and shoulders pattern and structure support before a move up to the 786 level with...
- Completed the head and shoulders pattern with a nice break below the neckline
- Price has reverted back to that neckline to retest that price level
- Sellers are clearly present as we have not been able to break above the 1.15 even handle
- Price has not closed above 1.148 handle
- The bullish engulfing candle failed to close with price within a few pips of the...
- Price just reached structure resistance with sellers taking control the past 2 days.
- Price has also shown rejection off the top of the descending channel .
- Looking for at least 1.29 again, but would like to see 1.26 - 1.27 price range.
- Price has not been able to close a month below the 1.155 handle since July, 2017, which has provided strong resistance in the past and is now acting as support.
- August provided us with a beautiful Pin Bar and/or Hammer, with a long wick signalling buyers are in the market and sellers have lost the strength from the downtrend.
- September ended the month with...
- Bearish every Friday for the past 3 weeks
- 786 retracement
- Structure resistance pulled from weekly time frame
- Rejection off 50 period EMA
- RSI been consistently under 50 line with previous 'fakeouts' above resulting in strong moves lower
on the 4H chart we have broken the neckline on a smaller head and shoulders pattern which here on the daily chart has been completed in the right shoulder on a structure support area. This pattern has not been confirmed yet as the neckline still has a while to go, but the 4H chart does confirm to me we will see some upside so the completion of this larger pattern...
The weekly chart completed a beautiful shooting star candlestick pattern with a bearish bias right at the 1.272% Fib extension. This is signalling more short moves in the near future. Based on the baseline trend line drawn here and the 100% retracement level, I believe we should at least see a short move down to the 95.15 price level.
We see a clear rejection off the 127.2 extension on UCAD, looking for short back down to the 61.8 level to meet back with trend line. From there we will see.
DXY is ranging just above the 38.2 with a lot of upper wicks. It has formed a left shoulder and head so far, so it looks on track to complete a right should for the remainder of the summer and then a move...