THIS ORDER IS NOT CONFIRMED UNLESS GBPJPY CURRENT 4HOUR CANDLE CLOSES ABOVE 0.764!!!!!
I HAVE DECIDED TO POST BEFORE CANDLE CLOSES AS A PERSONAL GUIDE
"Another trade i’m waiting for confirmation to enter if it closes above 0.764, broke the trendline etc etc, need it to close above 0.764, as it bounced of piviot level previous, my target is 0.618% and...
AJ Shorts Im In.
Yen pairs has showed signs of retracment, however across the board we may see another leg down regarding XXX/JPY pair before real sign of major support
could also be interesting to watch how this pair will re-act due to weekend gap
If i see fit to close this trade early i will update in the status section.
After Closing My Previous EU SHORTS @Breakeven after identifying the lack of dollar buying momentum, I have decided to zoom out to acknowledge a possible re-test of the daily trendline may be upcoming. If EURUSD does eventually re-test the trendline it has been respecting since May 2015, i will then decide my next move with this pair
--- Previous Trade When...
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, After Following My DXY AND USD DOLLAR Structure MAP I have now decided to enter a possible SHORT position for EURUSD.
Reason Why Is Due To Dollar Finding Support Across The Board
--- EURUSD Re-jecting 0.% Area (Previous Highs)
---Re-jecting 4Hour Resistance
What I'm looking at - Last week USD Bulls was able to find momentum until price re-tested The 4hour R1, 0.5% Fib Level & Trend-line which it failed to break. Since Then Price has rejected from that respected level, how ever i'm personally not convinced yet on shorting the dollar (not yet anyways) due to lack of bearish momentum, I will be using this map to watch...
Was Previously Waiting for this >>>>>
Price Has Reacted How I Wanted It To,
&& Now I'm Holding Shorts GU Due To Rejection Of
4Hour 0.5% Rejection
Rejection Of Trendline
Update status - Adjusted Stops
After Waiting For Price To Break--Out On My Previous Chart Related To AudJpy,
I Have Acknowledge An Area Where I Had Long AUDJPY Pre Wedge Breakout
At This Current Moment I'm 50pips Up -- gyazo.com
I will adding an additional Positions once the current candle stick breaks OUT of the current wedge
I Will Be Aiming...
My Plans For AUDJPY are simply Im Looking to Buy a possible Breakout to the upside for 100plus pips
AUDJPY looks like it has found support around the 0.236 Area
Coincidentally The Trend line is also linked to the 4hour Pivot Level (Red Line) Which Gives More Confluences Of AUDJPY Remaining Bullish After Price Breaks Out.....
Great Risk To Reward...
Alright, after identifying a possible bounce in support from last week Friday on USD, i have identified a possible entry where i will taking a long USDCHF position.
****This SET-UP is A Pending Order* And I Will Only Enter A Position Once :
Price Breaks Trend line (Buying the break in structure)(Candle Close)
If Price Break Resistance (Candle Close)
Decided to short EU, even though the lack of liquidity in the current market
Reason Why i shorted is due to
-Rejection of the 4hour R1
- Support found on USD2.86%
Great Risk To Reward
P.s Im not A God and I Will loose some trades,
However the aim is too lose some and WIN MORE
and take the opportunities which are presented to you
This will Be my second AUDJPY short position after my org entry was around 85.price level gyazo.com
- Reason For Additional Position Is Due To -
- Breakout In Structure
- Rejected 0.236
- 4Hour S1 = Broken
Strength in JPY-0.93% across the board
- Possible Retest of 0.382
- rejected trendline
- rejected 0.236 area,
- daily might close as a reversal candle stick,
- potential double top on 4hr
- all i need is a ‘you to can short eu’ from @finnan505 for more confirmation ;)
3rd Time Uploading this chart
-DOUBLE TOP--- Rejection off structure.
--- Reversal Candle Stick.
--- Rejection off the 0.618 area
Good Luck and lets have a cracking week.
a day ago
Trade active. gyazo.com trade running and profit locked in
Have decided to take a short position on AUDJPY, reason being is due to my faviorite type of Technical analyse divergence.... Rejection of fib level (0.5) and trend line which has previous impacted price in the past. AJ has been a nice range on 4hr tf, and if u have seen my previous charts you would have acknowledge i have took full advantage of it.