This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
Here is another usdcad option trade. This one has a 98% probability for expiring in the money. current price for option combined with probability of winning gives a positive expectancy. Trade initiated.
Here is my thought on usdjpy for next week. I expect to see a bounce off the resistance line and/or bearish trend line I have drawn on the charts. From there I think the direction is dependent on the greek deal that will be negotiated on the weekend. If their is a deal than I would expect an eventual break higher for this pair as shown on the chart. If there is no...
risk sentiment has taken a sharply positive tone with greece proposal and with china stock market stabilizing. Aussie had good employment data yesterday that should help boost the mood surrounding the aussie in the near term.
This pair is showing considerable weakness. Many factors are contributing to the weakness and am watching price action to confirm the next leg lower. I have my entry set a little bit lower than current price, hoping to catch the break of a minor support line to confirm the bearish direction. Let me know what you think! :)
there is a 95% probability that usdcad closes below 1.2800 11 hrs from now based on my own analysis tactics. Selling a put option here at current costs provides a positive expectancy on risk capital so I made the trade. :)
Here is a short eurusd entry I am waiting for. The entry at 1.10355 makes sense as you can see from the chart there is good resistance confirmed multiple times. Eurusd is very bearish right now, and I am nervous that this entry may be too high and it will not get hit before it moves lower, but I am already short eurnzd so I can take advantage of a bearish euro...
I think eurjpy is headed down further. For a short entry I will use the 50% level of the previous weeks gap as an entry. I think the risk is it will not get an entry filled as i probably wont go this high, but i have a running eurusd short position to take advantage of a drop in the euro if i dont get the eurjpy entry.
Nice big bearish gap, i will want to wait for a slight retracement but i think it will fail to completely cover the gap. Looking to sell at around 1.1030 with a nice big target of 1.0820! who is with me?
Hi guys! first published idea. I see a clear range developed on the Fiber. When i see these clear ranges I like to place straddle orders to profit on the eventual range break. Let me know what you guys think :)