$ETH has been leading the whole market for the last couple of weeks and now it's ready to rock again!
The price is retesting the neck line of inverted H&S on 2h timeframe chart, also it breaks the falling wedge on 15m timeframe - only bullish signals here!
Yesterday the bullish support was broken, but today bulls are pushing the price hard. They managed to turn this level into support again and at the moment this is the main reason for BTC to go up. The level is quite wide, so don't be scared of possible little wicks down. However, if the price breaks is down hard, bears will play their cards.
In a nutshell, keep...
Awesome, I've been waiting for this for a long time. Head & Shoulders on #ETH, looks bearish and ready for SHORTing. Besides H&S we have a bearish divergence on RSI chart. Mentioned all possible supports which can stop the price. Feel free to use leverage.
Here we have the outcome of the breakdown. The price is re-testing the down-border of the descending channel. Imo, this re-test will went successfully and then the price will go downward again. I don't want to SHORT now, will look for entry point in LONG. Zone between $9700 - $9800 looks ok, but may be will go lower to $9550.
The coin has been gradually moving upwards for a number of recent days. Several important resistances were broken and flipped into supports.
I can see a huge demand, bulls are much stronger than bears. Moreover, there is a hidden bullish divergence on the 4H chart which can push the price upwards locally.
Targets on the chart mentioned for long-term holding,...
Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine today**
Let's take a look at coins behaviour before and after halving. In this idea I will consider $BTC and $LTC charts. As you know, Litecoin's halving has already happened, while Bitcoin's halving is going to happen in May 2020.
We can see that $LTC broke through the down-trend resistance ±4 months before the halving and...
The price is trying to breakout through resistance zone of $190 already for the fourth time and through $197 for the second time. Now we are waiting to see a reaction on this level. If the price rolls back below $190, we should expect further decline. If we see a confirmed breakout of $198, the priority will be upward until $220 level.
When we look at $BTC globally we see that it bids inside the big horizontal channel which can be considered as a bullish flag, therefore we can expect a breakout of the resistance after some consolidation. However, if the support is broken, we should expect a strong correction downward.
#BNB is doing great things. Reached the upper border of the horizontal channel and we fixed +5% profit without any leverage.
More likely we will see a rejection downward from this level. LONG can be considered only after confirmed breakout of the 20500 sats level.