can the eur/jpy make a new high at 135.100?
well it seems so to my opinion since indicators make new higher lows and their isnt any divergence at highs.
The next resistance for the pair seems to be around 132.8 and then the sky is clear.
1.If the eur/jpy bounces off the 38.2% level we except a rise up to 134.400
2.If the eur/jpy bounces off 50% level we ecept a rise up to 134.00
3. If the eur/jpy bounces off the 61.8% level we except a rise up to 133.600
Rising wedge bearish
Lots of divergence.Stoch almost overbought.We wait for entry (short) when at least 2 of following indicators cross their resistance lines. MFI,CCI,MACD(GOES NEGATIVE) or ADX (-di crosses +di). Also possible target prices near 69.5 (o.5 fib retracement) and if we break the above level we go for 68 (0.618 fib retracement).If we have a break of...
Waiting to see if we have a partial pullback or not.For tommorow we expect a drop since we have a bearish engulfing pattern at the last two candlestics.If the decline stops at the 0.236 fib then we might go for the upward.If the price moves near the0.618 retracement we have a partial pullback and we place the buy position there.We wait and see.